• Farmers Market, 8 a.m., until 11:30 a.m. at the Cartwright Pavilion, corner of Second Avenue and East State Street
• City Tree Planting, 10 a.m., Riverview Park – Red Maintenance Barn
• Riverside Cemetery Walking Tour, 10 a.m. Meet at the Cemetery office. Hear stories about famous and not-so-famous residents/Get a chance to see inside the Kirby Mausoleum. Event is free and open to anyone 18 and older
• Marshalltown Alcoholics Anonymous, Noon, at 1311 E. Nevada St.
• Fall Festival at Fox Ridge Winery, 2 p.m., until 9 p.m., 1465 L Ave., Traer. Milk & Honey will be performing live from 6-9 p.m. Relax on the deck or bring a chair to lounge in the yard and listen to some free live music.
• Liscomb Volunteer Fire Department Annual Soup Supper, 5 p.m., until 7 p.m., Liscomb Community Center. Menu: Oyster Stew/Chili/Beef, Breadsticks, Crackers, Coffee, Tea, Lemonade. Admission is $5. Proceeds support training and equipment for the Liscomb Fire Department
• Central Iowa Square and Round Dance, 7:30 p.m., Rogers Elementary School, 406 Summit St. All dancers, guests and anyone interested in square dancing welcome
To have an event listed in the Community Calendar, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The T-R reserves the right to limit listings to nonprofit entities.