• Wednesday Morning Coffee Group, 9:30 a.m., will meet on the Fifth Floor Masonic Temple Building
• Marshall County Conservation Board Nature’s Story Hour, 10 a.m., for preschoolers at the Grimes Farm & Conservation Center, 2359 233rd St.
• Knitting Group, 10 a.m., at the Marshalltown Public Library in the Cafe Room. Open to the public. Anyone who wants to knit are welcome to come and share ideas. Please bring your own supplies. The group meets the first and third Wednesdays of the month. For more information contact Hollis Cassidy at 641-753-9192
• One Man Band, 10:30 a.m., playing old-time music at the Senior Citizens Center-upstairs until 12 p.m.
• Mid-Iowa Triumph Recovery Center, Noon, is open at new location, 101 W. Main St. in the rear. (door on First Street.) The center is open until 4 pm. The Center is for anyone 18 and older dealing with mental health/emotional issues past or present. The Center offers a safe place for peers to work on their recovery with support and activities.
• Marshalltown Alcoholics Anonymous, Noon, at 1311 E. Nevada St.
• Bridge, 1 p.m., at the Senior Center, first floor. Shuffleboard courts open daily. Coffee and other refreshments available. Computers and Internet service available for games or personal use
• Pinochle Day, 1 p.m., at the Senior Center, first floor. For more information contact the Marshalltown Senior Citizens Center 641-754-5744.
• Line Dancing, 1 p.m., until 2 p.m. in the Horne-Henry Center Studio 2 at the Marshalltown YMCA-YWCA.
• The Marshall Duplicate Bridge Club, 6 p.m., at the Marshalltown Senior Citizens Center
• Evening Lions, 6:30 p.m., at the Salvation Army
• Marshalltown Alcoholics Anonymous, 8 p.m., at 1311 E. Nevada St.