Marshall County Courthouse
• Katlin Marie Duddy, of St. Louis, Mo., made an initial appearance on a leaving the scene of an accident charge, a failure to maintain safety belts charge and a failure to maintain control charge. Duddy pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on May 16 in Magistrate Court.
• JEH Rentals LC to Luis R. Delgadillo, 203 and 205 N. 14th St.
• W. Shirleen Brown to Jo Ell Watts, 505 Marion St.
• Karin E. Brunk, Maria Mora DeMadrigal, Ruben Madrigal Garcia, Jose A. Madrigal Mora to Karin E. Brunk and Jose A. Madrigal Mora, 509 N. 15th Ave.
• David W. and Joyce I. Bollhoefer to Consuela T. and Scott R. Allen, 3358 Lafayette Ave., Laurel
• Joell Bockenstedt, Joell Watts to Lorena Rivera, 505 Marion St.
• Doris K. Holubar Decd., Mark E. Holubar and Max Eugene Holubar to Max Eugene Holubar, 1606 S. Fifth St.
• RL2 Properties LLC to Kara Suzanne Friedman, 1607 Summit St.
• Lisa A. and Mike Meling to Kevin Weese, 3311 270th St.
• Lamport & Wright Marshalltown Inc. to Cecelia K. and George W. Bell, 622 Ratcliffe Drive
• Kevin William Lingard, Marshall County Sheriff to 489DLC 514631, 1005 S. 10th Ave.
• The Estate of Joseph E. Bramhall to Eric B. Bramhall, 804 Roberts Terrace
• The Estate of Roberta I. VanHouweling to Southard Implement Company, 1032 Marble Road, Clemons
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, March 20, Anthony David Straley, 44, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, March 20, Shawntale Marie Wood, 31, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, March 20, George Donald Biggs Jr., 40, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, March 21, Ian Matthew Lingard, 26, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Wednesday, March 21, Joshua Robert Richard Jamell, 23, was arrested for possession of marijuana-first offense.
• On Wednesday, March 21, Jayde Alan Eugene Stansberry, 21, was arrested for no insurance, possession of amphetamine with the intent to deliver and driving while barred-habitual offender.
• On Monday, March 19, a vehicle driven by Carol Ann Aldrich, 58, of Marshalltown, was southbound on Wallace Avenue when a deer struck her front passenger side. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Aldrich vehicle was estimated at $1,500.
• On Sunday, March 18, a car driven by Alexander Jeffrey Hamar, 22, of Marshalltown, was southbound on Sanford Avenue when a deer entered the roadway and was struck. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Hamar car was estimated at $4,000.
• On Saturday, March 17, a vehicle driven by Megan Suzanne Banda, 38, of Tama, was eastbound on Highway 30 when a deer entered the roadway from the median and ran into the driver’s side of the Banda vehicle. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Banda vehicle was estimated at $10,000.
• On Saturday, March 17, a car driven by Kylea Jo Schnathorst, 26, of Newton, was southbound on Reed Avenue in the left lane and when Schnathorst moved into the right lane, the snow and slush on the roadway resulted in her losing control and colliding with the side of a minivan driven by Julie Jontz Lang, 68, of Marshalltown. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Lang minivan was estimated at $2,000 while the Schnathorst car received an estimated $2,500 in damage.
• On Friday, March 16, a vehicle driven by Seth Alan Hestness, 23, of Mason City, was northbound on Highway 330 when, due to the slush and ice road conditions, the vehicle left the traveled portion of the road, rolled down an embankment and came to rest on its wheels. Hestness was able to exit the vehicle and was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown by ambulance. Damage to the Hestness vehicle was estimated at $15,000.