Daily Record, May 8, 2017
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, Jessica Dawn Fiser was cited for dogs at large and no proof of vaccination.
• On Friday, David Keith Fowler was arrested for driving under suspension and driving while license is denied or revoked.
• On Thursday, Travis John Shearer was arrested for operating while under the influence-second offense, no insurance, speeding, failure to obey a traffic control device, driving under suspension and carrying weapons.
• On Thursday, Alex Martinez was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Thursday, Auston Kelling was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Kathleen Metivier was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Thursday, Koleton Hartwell was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• On Wednesday, a minivan driven by Zebulin Franklin Carmer, of Marshalltown, was eastbound on Riverside Street approaching North Third Avenue when it pulled along side a semi driven Edward J. Whitfield, of Gillespie, Ill., where there was no lane, at the same moment Whitfield was making a right turn onto Third Avenue resulting in the trailer of the semi colliding with the driver’s side front bumper and quarter panel. No injuries were reported. Carmer was cited for improper overtaking on the right. Damage to the Carmer minivan was estimated at $5,000.
• On Thursday, a vehicle driven by Guadalupe Jissel Meza Santoyo, of Marshalltown, was westbound on Olive Street approaching the intersection with South Center Street when it initiated a left turn crossing the path of vehicle driven by a 16-year-old male resulting in a collision. Both driver’s were transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown with possible injuries. The juvenile was cited for no valid driver’s license and Meza Santoyo will be cited at a later date. Damage to both vehicles was estimated at $5,000 each.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Thursday, Crystal Marie Lennie was arrested on a Marshalltown Police Department warrant.
Grundy County Sheriff
• On Friday, a vehicle driven by Tyrone Eatmon, age 25, of Le Grand, was traveling southbound on Highway 14 just south of 260th Street at 6:30 a.m. when a small black car passed him, making contact with the Eaton vehicle causing it to go out of control and roll over on the traveled portion of the highway. Eatmon received minor injuries, but refused treatment. Eatmon was cited for no valid driver’s license. Damage to the Eatmon vehicle was estimated at $10,000. The accident remains under investigation by the Grundy County Sheriff’s Office.