Daily Record, June 2, 2017
Marshall County Courthouse
• Joshua Dean Forrester, of Tama, made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge. A rocket docket pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9 a.m. on June 30 in Magistrate Court. Forrester is released on his promise to appear.
• Jeremy Randall Nuss made an initial appearance on a possession of methamphetamine charge and a possession of drug paraphernalia charge. Brenna Nelson is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on June 20. Nuss is released on his promise to appear. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted within 60 days.
• Renee Lynn Nodland made an initial appearance on a disorderly conduct charge. A pre-trial conference is set at 9 a.m. on July 12 in Magistrate Court.
• Julie Hendricks and Michael W. Bloom to Jeff S. and Melissa A. Mann, 1306 S. 12th St.
• Glenn E. and Rebecca E. DauSchmidt to Ana Angelica Hernandez Andrade, 509 E. Linn St.
• Daleen Jo Brink Michel and Brent Michel to Lawrence Martin, 1507 W. Olive St.
• Investment Group INc. to Edward A. and Karen Mills, 810 Jackson St.
• Christopher Alan Debruyn vs. Molly Rose Long
• Tracy B. Scott vs. Doris Patrice Scott
• Garrett William Kubik vs. Cecilia Anayansi Kubik
• Lee Denver Walker vs. Tricia Leann Walker
• Amanda Christine Nablo vs. Michael Ray Nablo
• Scott Eugene Doran vs. Naomi Sue Brekke
• Justin Miller to Lori Roseland
• Amber Bouton to Zachary Maxfield
• Mike Slater to Katherine Kippe
• Timothy Hoos to Flor Green
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, Nicholas Earl Hanke was arrested for speeding.
• On Tuesday, Oscar Garcia-Galaviz was arrested on two warrants.
• On Tuesday, Dillon Michael Wiegel was arrested for driving under suspension, no insurance, open container, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana-second offense.
• On Tuesday, a car driven by Kenneth Alfred Lolwing, of Marshalltown, was eastbound on Highway 30 when a deer entered the roadway and was struck causing disabling front end damage. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Lolwing car was estimated at $11,122.
• On Monday, a vehicle driven by Mary Jo Nizzi, of Clemons, was southbound on Eastman Avenue when it struck a cow that entered the roadway and in an attempt to turn around to head home she backed too close to the edge and ended up backing down into the west ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Nizzi vehicle was estimated at $6,500.
• On Sunday, a vehicle driven by Robert Jon Abrahams, of Albion, was northbound on Highway 330 when a deer ran out in front of him striking the front grill and passenger side quarter panel. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Abrahams vehicle was estimated at $2,800.
• On Saturday, a vehicle driven by Denise Kay Berrey, of Albion, was eastbound on Marble Road when a deer entered the travel portion of the roadway from the north ditch and was struck. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Berrey vehicle was estimated at $3,000.
• On May 26, a car driven by Mary Jean Wendelboe, of Waukee, was westbound on Highway 30 when it struck a deer that entered the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Wendelboe car was estimated at $5,000.
• On May 13, a pickup driven by Thomas Aaron Jackson, of Altoona, was southbound on Marsh Avenue approaching the intersection with Marshalltown Boulevard. Jackson stopped at the stop sign and proceeded forward colliding with a minivan driven by Ngun Ngun Rang, of Des Moines, which was traveling west. No injuries were reported. Jackson was cited for failure to obey a stop sign and yield the right of way. Damage to the Jackson pickup was estimated at $4,500 while the Rang minivan received an estimated $5,000 in damage.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, Michael Bishop was arrested for driving while barred.
• On Thursday, Joshua Forrester was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
• On Wednesday, Matthew Puig was arrested on a warrant from another county.
• On Wednesday, Marion Choneska was arrested for striking unattended vehicle and no insurance-accident.
• On Wednesday,Dylan Schumacher was arrested for criminal mischief-fourth degree.
• On Wednesday, Edgar Ramirez was arrested for sexual abuse-third degree.
• On Wednesday, Juan Reyes was arrested for driving while license is denied or revoked.
• On Wednesday, Sean Switzer was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Jeremy Nuss was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of methamphetamine-first offense.
• On Tuesday, Julian Hernandez was arrested for domestic abuse assault-first offense.
• On Tuesday, David Fowler was arrested for driving while license is denied or revoked.
• On Tuesday, Louis Walsingham was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Lorrie Bartlett was arrested for assault causing bodily injury.
• On Monday, a vehicle driven by Danny Lee Dunham, of Le Grand, was eastbound on East Anson Street attempting to turn left into Hy-Vee when it pulled into the path of a car driven by Juan Manuel Buenrostro Martinez, of Marshalltown, resulting in a collision. No injuries were reported. Dunham was cited for failure to yield upon a left turn. Damage to the Dunham vehicle was estimated at $2,000 while the Buenrostro Martinez car received an estimated $3,000 in damage.
Grundy County Sheriff
• On May 22, Mario Guzman-Troche, 28, of Waterloo, was arrested in Dike and charged with operating while intoxicated-first offense. Guzman-Troche posted bond and was released.
• On May 19, Danny Graveman, 56, of Wellsburg, was arrested in Wellsburg and charged with domestic abuse assault. Graveman was released on his promise to appear.