Daily Record, June 4, 2017
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, Brandi Stiles was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, David Cox was arrested for leaving the scene of a accident-injury hit and run.
• On Thursday, Michael Bishop was arrested for driving while barred.
• On Thursday, Johnnie Cooper was arrested for unlawful possession of prescription drugs and on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Helena Yanes was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Thursday, Keenan Johnson was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Thursday, Joshua Forrester was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
• On Thursday, a pickup driven by Abraham Armenta Munoz, of Marshalltown, was westbound on Woodbury Street when it failed to see the stop sign at the intersection with Fourth Avenue resulting in a collision with a car driven by Kenneth Edward Miller, of Maxwell. No injuries were reported. Armenta Munoz was given a verbal warning. Damage to the Armenta Munoz pickup was estimated at $1,500 while the Miller car received an estimated $2,000 in damage.
• On Wednesday, a pickup driven by Matthew Timothy Wyant, of Marshalltown, was northbound on the Frontage Road at the intersection with Nicholas Drive when it proceeded forward into the path of a vehicle driven by Ran Naing Soe, of Marshalltown, which was traveling west on Nicholas Drive. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Wyant pickup was estimated at $4,000 while the Soe vehicle received an estimated $7,000 in damage.
• On Wednesday, a Honda minivan driven by a young man according to witnesses was southbound on North Third Avenue at the intersection with East State Street when it initiated a left turn into the path of a pickup drivben by Scott Lee Schneiderman, of Marshalltown, resulting in a collision. Schneiderman called the police for assistance and the driver of the Honda left the scene. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Schneiderman pickup was estimated at $1,500.