Daily Record, July 2, 2017
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Thursday, Alphonze Theophilus Emanuel was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Kristen Rene Hernandez was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Deralliac Jeremaine Luckett was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Angel Marie Pena was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday,David Keith Fowler was arrested for failure to file SR-22 and driving while license is denied or revoked.
• On Friday, a car driven by Martha Rodriguez-Ruiz, of Des Moines, was southbound on Highway 330 when a deer ran onto the roadway and was struck. A male passenger was struck in the face by the airbags and required medical attention while a female passenger complained of pain in her neck, but refused an ambulance. A friend drove her to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown. Damage to the Rodriguez-Ruiz car was estimated at $8,000.
• On Sunday, car driven by Wiyual Mut Tip, of Des Moines, was eastbound on Marshalltown Boulevard when the driver fell asleep at the wheel causing the car to drift onto the north shoulder awakening the driver who over-corrected the car resulting in it rolling onto its top into the ditch. No injuries were reported. Tip was cited for driving while revoked, failure to maintain control and no insurance. Damage to the Tip car was estimated at $10,000.