Daily Record, July 22, 2017
Grundy County Sheriff
• On Thursday, Adrian Lopez Hipolito, 27, of Leland, N.C., was arrested on Highway 20 and charged with operating while intoxicated-first offense. He posted bond and was released.
• On Thursday, Will Venenga, 23, of Dike, was arrested on 160th Street west of U Avenue and charged with driving while license is barred and fraudulent use of registration. He was released on his promise to appear.
• On Wednesday, Cedric Hardic, 19, of Reinbeck, was arrested in Reinbeck on a Black Hawk County warrant charging him with failure to appear. He was released to Black Hawk County authorities.
• On Tuesday, James Eckheart, 34, of Beaman, was arrested at his home and charged with domestic abuse assault. He is being held in lieu of bond.
• On July 14, Shane Pabst, 30, of Parkersburg, was arrested by Butler County authorities on a Grundy County warrant charging him with probation violation. He posted bond and was released.
• On Thursday, a vehicle driven by Silvia Urias De Cano, 41, of Waterloo, was westbound on Highway 175 when in an attempt to turn south onto Highway 14 at the intersection it crossed in front of a vehicle driven by Gary James, 71, of Wellsburg, resulting in a collision. No injuries were reported. Urias De Cano was cited for failure to yield upon a left turn. Damage to the Urias De Cano vehicle was estimated at $5,000 while the James vehicle received an estimated $8,000 in damage.