Daily Record, Sept. 21, 2017
Marshall County Courthouse
• Gerald Smith made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. He waived his right to counsel. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by Smith’s parole officer and the Department of Correctional Services. Smith is being held without bond.
• Emmanuel Kashande Alhameed made an initial appearance on a interference with official acts charge and a disorderly conduct charge. Alhameed pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 18 in Magistrate Court.
• Edward James Murray made an initial appearance on a interference with official acts charge. Murray pleaded guilty and the fine is $250 with a $87.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $397.50, due within 30 days.
• George Washington Sims Jr. made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a trial charge. Christian Stickrod will continue as counsel. A pre-trial conference is rescheduled at 1:30 p.m. on Oct. 13 and the trial is rescheduled for 9 a.m. on Oct. 19. The previously posted bond will continue until the conclusion of this case.
• Julie A. Bjelland, Mark O. Bjelland, Barbara L. Hembree, Court Hembree, Chris Kuesel, Laura I. Kuesel, Douglas A. Matney, Mike Strawn and Rebecca I. Strawn to Stanley Chesick and Roseann Hooper, 114 S. Maple St., Gilman
• Jason K. Hill and Shea Stalzer Hill to Carolyn C. Stanley, 405 Second Ave. NE, State Center
• Kevin L. Beye Trust, Kevin L. Beye Trustee to Kevin L. Beye, 2111 Lafayette Ave.
• Forest LLC to ARTHA 3 LLC, 413 Sharon Ave.
• TF17 CCSB LLC to Jonathan H. Walker and Tonya Lynn Weber, 919 Jackson St.
• City of Albion, Capital One Bank, Capital One Bank USA, Citibank, Citibank South Dakota, J. Doe, James C. Gustafson, Marshall County Iowa and Marshall County Treasurer to Basil Land Holdings 3 LLC, 203 E. George St., Albion
• Donna M. Papenberg to Amanda W. and Charles R. Leaf, 1940 Fairman Ave., State Center
• Amanda W. and Charles R. Leaf, Charles R. Leaf Sr. to Amanda W. and Charles R. Leaf Sr., 1940 Fairman Ave., State Center
• Daleen Brink Michel and Tasia Hulin to Allison B. Bowie, 1304 S. 12th St.
• Amber and Steven D. Warnell to Abby G. Torrez, 705 Swayze St.
• City of State Center to Orton Homes LLC, 305 Fifth St. SE, State Center
• Bette M. and Garry L. Choate to Theophile P. Nijimbere, 406 N. First St.
• US Bank to Secretary of Housing & Urban Development, 302 S. Sixth St.
• The Estate of Berniece O. Duffy to D. Jose Luis Nunez, 512 E. Linn St.
• Vung Khan Nuam, Salai Aung Myo Myat to Salai Tun, 12 N. Fifth St.
• Manuela Brito Betancourt to Gloribel Reyes Chavarria, 805 N. Fifth Ave.
• Timothy Sletten to Timothy D. Garrett, 311 S. Fifth St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, Sept. 19, a theft was reported, valued at under $200, in the 800 block of South Sixth Street.
• On Tuesday, Sept. 19, a theft was reported, under $200, in the 10 block of West Main Street.
• On Tuesday, Sept. 19, a theft was reported in the 300 block of South Third Avenue.
• On Tuesday, Sept. 19, a theft was reported in the 300 block of West Merle Hibbs Boulevard.
• On Tuesday, Sept. 19, Gerald Smith Jr., 40, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Sept. 19, Edward Murray, 27, was arrested for interference with official acts.
• On Tuesday, Sept. 19, Emmanuel Alhameed, 30, was arrested for interference with official acts and disorderly conduct.