Daily Record, Sept. 29, 2017
Marshall County Courthouse
• Dwayne Honbarger made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge and a warrant charging him with pre-trial release violations. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel on the probation violations case. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Bond is set at $2,000 cash or surety. Breanna Nelson will continue as counsel on the underlying case involving the pre-trial release. Pre-trial release is revoked and a bond is set at $2,000 cash or surety.
• Adam Leiva made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. Aaron Vaughn is appointed as counsel. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by Leiva’s parole officer. Bond is set at $5,000 cash or surety. Upon release Leiva will have 24 hours to meet with his parole officer.
• Jelly John Sabastiano made an initial appearance on a forgery charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Oct. 6. Bond is set at $5,000 cash or surety.
• Nicole A. Gummert made an initial appearance on a failure to file a guilty plea charge. Merrill Swartz will continue as counsel. The bond is set at $1,000 cash only.
• Aaron Lee Dolash made an initial appearance on a disorderly conduct charge. He pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75 plus any assessed jail fees, due within 30 days.
• MTGLQ Investors LP to Alejandro Ochoa Garcia and Rosalva Ochoa, 2409 W. Lincoln Way
• Ronald D. Klaas and Sheriff of Marshall County, 306 N. 17th St.
• EBBO Eastern Management LLC to Lake City Investments LLC, 111 N. 21st St.
• Fannie Mae and Federal National Mortgage Association to Castlerock 2017 LLC, 206 First Ave. N, State Center
• Larry Gene and Sherry Lynne Betts and Gary Davis to Rosa Lenora Davis, 1855 Marsh Ave., Marietta
• Bank of America to Federal National Mortgage Association, 612 Summit St.
• Billy K. and Sharon K. Luther to Brian D. and Crystal K. Deeter, 102 Park St., Laurel
• Deborah D. Mason to Claudia Buenrostro Angel and Manuel Ordaz Chavarria, 8 N. Seventh St.
• Betty A. and John B. Pieper to Erin M. and Patrick S. Kelly, 501 Reynolds Road
• Luz I. Nino to Jose Nino, 416 S. 12th Ave.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, a burglary was reported to the Marshalltown Police Department.
• On Wednesday, Adam Leiva, 25, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Aaron Dolash, 35, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• On Wednesday, Stacy Ayers, 47, was arrested for sexual abuse-third degree.
• On Wednesday, Nicole Gummert, 28, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Jennifer Matlock, 36, was arrested for theft-fifth degree-shoplifting.
• On Wednesday, Sims Matlock, 42, was arrested for theft-fifth degree-shoplifting.
• On Wednesday, Sept. 27, a car driven by Hillary Ann Thomae, of Marshalltown, was northbound on South Center Street when it collided with the rear of a vehicle driven by a 15-year-old female which was stopped for traffic. No injuries were reported. The juvenile was cited for violation of a restricted license. Damage to the Thomae car was estimated at $3,000 while the juvenile’s vehicle received an estimated $1,500 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Dwayne Eugene Honbarger, 51, was arrested on two warrants.
• On Wednesday, Jelly Sabastiano, 23, was arrested for forgery.