Daily Record, Oct. 13, 2017
Marshall County Courthouse
• Adam Leiva made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. Aron Vaughn was appointed as counsel. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the Iowa Parole Board and Leiva’s parole officer. Leiva is being held without bond.
• Trent Taylor made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. Aron Vaughn was appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Bond is set at $1,000 cash or surety.
• Nathan A. Clark made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. Daniel Gonnerman was appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Clark is being held without bond.
• Luis Miguel Ramirez made an initial appearance on a driving while revoked charge, a driving under suspension charge and two counts of a violation of a restricted license charge. Breanna Nelson was appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Nov. 1. Ramirez was released on his promise to appear.
• Joyce A. Lacina to John Bunch, 107 N. 16th St.
• The Estate of Shirley Jo Addy to Eric and Kimberly Purvis, 2741 Rockton Drive
• Barbara R. Anderson Revocable Trust, Barbara R. Anderson Trustee to Timothy Allen Niedermann, 307 N. Elm St., Gilman
• CBE Group Inc., State of Iowa, Sheriff of Marshall County, Midland Funding LLC, Adriana Elizet Mora, Nebraska Furniture Mart and Rafael Ramirez to Aurora Real Estate Company, 1909 Bailey Drive
• Kathy and Rick Streeter to Vi Cam Thai and Chinh Nguyen, 1907 S. Fifth Ave.
• Classic Builders Inc. to Donald and Virginia Zahnd, 401 Sixth St. SE, State Center
• Larry W. and Terrie L. Wolken to Brandi Kutzner and Randy Kutzner II, 2009 Radio Tower Road
• Douglas P. and Elizabeth M. Wilke to Barbara L. Halverson, 1301 Rolling Meadows Road
• Honradez Investment Group LLC to Transformation Properties USA LLC, 618 Woodbury St.
• Mary Jane Isaacson to Mary Jane Isaacson Revocable Trust, Mary Jane Isaacson, Trustee, 213 Park Ave., Melbourne
• Bank of America to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, 306 N. 17th St.
• Anderson Funeral Home Inc. to Avita Properties LLC, 212 E. State St.
• Sara L. and Timothy D. Nichols to Be O, 206 Plaza Heights Road
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, a case of vandalism was reported in the vicinity of the 12th Avenue railroad tracks. Damage was estimated between $500 – $1,000.
• On Wednesday, a theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 2000 block of South Center Street.
• On Wednesday, Jessie Leroy Freland Jr., 37, was cited for no insurance.
• On Wednesday, Adam Leiva, 25, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Tyler Harding, 19, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Wednesday, Nathan Lucas, 28, was arrested for driving while barred-habitual offender.
• On Wednesday, Luis Ramirez, 38, was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended and driving while license is denied or revoked.
• On Wednesday, Allison Sayre, 36, was arrested on a warrant from another county.
• On Wednesday, Jessie Freland Jr., 37, was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
• On Friday, Sept. 8, a vehicle driven by Summer Dawn Copper, 40, of Marshalltown, had pulled into an east/west alleyway and in the attempt to back out it struck a Chevy Cruze. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Chevy Cruze was estimated at $5,000 while the Copper vehicle received an estimated $2,500.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, Matthew John Kippe, 38, was arrested on three warrants.
• On Wednesday, Jeffrey Braun, 42, was arrested for public consumption of alcohol-first offense.
• On Wednesday, Nathan Clark, 33, was arrested for violation of probation.
• On Wednesday, Colton Lagerquist, 22, was arrested for escape from custody-misdemeanant.
• On Wednesday, Rueben Lee Hickman, 22, was arrested for harassment-first degree.
• On Sunday, Oct. 8, a motorcycle driven by David R. Bradford, of Mount Pleasant, was southbound on Underwood Avenue entering a slight curve when the loose gravel caused the driver to lose control and the motorcycle landed on its side and slide to a stop on the east side of the roadway. Bradford was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown with injuries. Damage to the Bradford motorcycle was estimated at $2,000.