Daily Record, Oct. 23, 2017
Marshall County Courthouse
• Beau Adam Wills made an initial appearance on a no valid driver’s license charge. He pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Nov. 29 in Magistrate Court. Wills was released on his promise to appear.
• Marques Haynes made an initial appearance on a child endangerment charge. Jennifer Bonzer is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Oct. 27.
• Vincent Dewayne Ankton made an initial appearance on a theft-fifth degree charge and a driving while barred charge that was amended to a driving under suspension charge. Aron Vaughn is appointed as counsel for the theft charge and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Nov. 29 in Magistrate Court. The driving under suspension charge is being handled in a rocket docket pre-trial conference at 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 15.
• Robert L. and Shelley S. Backes to Isaac and Kara Wildman, 609 Marion St.
• Rosemary Matney to Julie A. Bjelland, Barbara L. Hembree, Laura I. Kuesel, Douglas A. Matney and Rebecca I. Strawn, 100 Nicole Lane, Gilman
• Kim V. Hulin and Susie Hulin to Julie A. Bjelland, Barbara L. Hembree, Laura I. Kuesel, Douglas A. Matney and Rebecca I. Strawn, 100 Nicole Lane, Gilman
• Luann Cooper Schell to Luann Schell Revocable Trust, Luann Schell Trustee, 2203, 2253 and 2298 Summit Road, and 2021 and 2021B Radio Tower Road
• The Colleen M. Keese Revocable Trust, Roberta A. Keese and Jo Ann Ruff, Trustees to Jon R. Keese, Roberta A. Keese, Mary Lou Mills and Jo Ann Ruff, 1837 Abbott Ave., Garwin
• Maria Patlan De Gomez and Rodrigo Gomez to Alondra Marisela Flores Ledesma and Jose Rodriguez Tapia, 1002 W. Church St.
• Modesto and Natalia M. Esteban to Alma R. Barboza, 109 S. Sixth St.
• Secretary of Housing & Urban Development to Timothy D. Sletten, 303 N. Fifth St.
• Terri Ann Hannan to Fred B. and Nancy A. VanMetre, 16 E. Southridge Road #1601
• The Estate of Helen A. Settle to the Thomas A. Gilmore Revocable Trust, 1220 105th St., New Providence
• Anel Garza De Sandoval and Jose Angel Sandoval to Ivan A. Huerta, 111 N. 20th St.
• L. Charlene and Marc L. Riveland to Janelle A. Thomas, 314 Thomas Drive
• Ramon L. Osthus to Ramon A. Maxey Jr., 2302 Bittersweet Road
• Dana L. Dunn, John Witte and Lisa Anne Witte to CLD Farms LLC, 1433 140th St., Clemons
• Dana L. Dunn, Benjamin A. and Christy Lee Watson to Lisa Anne Witte, 1459 140th St., Clemons
• Cassandra Jo Peters, Cassandra Jo Wall to Grant J. Wall, 1412 Newby Ave., Albion
• Orton Homes LLC to Prime Real Estate LLC, 507 Sixth St. SE, State Center
• Dana L. Dunn to Prairie Home Properties LLC, 1405 120th St., Clemons
• Kathleen M. Little to Benjamin J. Little, 601 Willow Lane, Le Grand
• Kendra LaFrenz to Kendra LaFrenz and Troy Tinius, 612 Grandview Drive
• Ruth L. Schubert to Ko Tun, Ma Tun and Yin Tun, 701 Lee St.
• Justin Branon to Christin M. Branon, 102 Maple St., Clemons
• David L. Fagle Trust, Opal A. Fagle Trust, John Hand Trustee to Angela S. and Robert D. Carlson, 505 Orchard Drive
• Donna K. and Eric J. Braack to Coastal LLC, 615 W. State St.
• Christine J. and Christopher J. Roberts to Coastal LLC, 2323 S. Fifth Ave.
• Glenn E. and Rebecca E. DauSchmidt to Maria Natividad Garcia Tiscareno, Jessica Lizarde Garcia and Luis Enrique Lizarde, 508 N. First St.
• Investment Group Inc. to Heath Moore, 412 W. Boone St.
• Brenda Jo and Duane John Tamminga to Angela R. and Timothy M. Shibe and Christopher A. Vaughn, 4 Highland Acres Road
• The Estate of Helen M. Davis to Edie A. Oziah, 304 E. Marshall St.
• Kathy F. Coulthard to Richard A. Westcott, 6 E. High St.