Daily Record, Oct. 31, 2017
Marshall County Courthouse
• Jacqueline Hoover to Jeremy Diggins
• Rogelio Gomez to Jacqueline Vazquez Hernandez
• Miguel Granados-Rodriguez to Paulina Anguiano-Yepez
• Enrique Ramirez Vargas to Claudia Hernandez Gomez
• Jonathan Bach to Erika Frieberg
• Jessica Thomas to Becky Malnar
• Alejandro Garcia Jimenez to Maria Ordaz Gonzales
• Kyle Schrader to Samantha Crawford
• Alyssa Hall to Jesse Galema
• Shayla Moler to Eric Chaplin
• Thon Jacob Maker made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a pre-trial conference on a public intoxication charge. Breanna Nelson is appointed as counsel. The pre-trial conference is rescheduled at 9:15 a.m. on Nov. 15 in Magistrate Court. Maker is released on his promise to appear.
• Kimberly Renner made an initial appearance on a disorderly conduct charge. Renner pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Nov. 29 in Magistrate Court. Jennifer Bonzer is appointed as counsel.
• Shawn Kenneth Dell made an initial appearance on a theft-fifth degree charge. Dell pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge, a $125 law enforcement initiative surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $272.75, due within 30 days.
• A 15-year-old male made an initial appearance on a violation of an instruction permit charge. He pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Nov. 22 in Magistrate Court.
• Felicia Curley made an initial appearance on a permitting an unauthorized person to drive charge. Renner pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Nov. 29 in Magistrate Court.
• Christine Ecklor made an initial appearance on a theft-third degree charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Nov. 17. Ecklor is released on her promise to appear.
• Austin Stanley, of Albion, made an initial appearance on a theft-fifth degree charge. Stanley pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Nov. 29 in Magistrate Court. Christian Stickrod is appointed as counsel.
• Orton Homes LLC to Anne M. Laubenthal and Earl N. Rollinger, 308 Carson Drive
• Craig Edward Thompson to Jack R. Sutherland, 110 S. Elm St., Gilman
• David Ehrenreich Bierbrodt Reiser and Kenton Russell Bierbrodt Reiser to 1516 East Olive Street LLC, 1516 E. Olive St.
• Jennifer L. and Matthew K. Butler to Jennifer Meza Ledezma and Enrique Meza Martinez, 2003 S. Third Ave.
• Debra J. Tharp to Eric E. and Janet L. Kapayou, 1704 W. Lincoln Way
• Charles J. and Rebecca A. Durnin, Rebecca A. Hoenig to Jose C. Arreola Zarabia, 1315 E. Madison St.
• The Estate of Helen F. Sharp to Sindy Madrigal Rosales and Jose G. Madrigal, 712 E. Anson St.
• John E. and Theresa A. Sheehy to Frank and Portia Donato, 2903 Nelson Road
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Saturday, a theft incident was reported in the 2000 block of South Center Street.
• On Sunday, a hit and run accident was reported in the 900 block of East Olive Street.
• On Sunday, two cases of vandalism to property was reported in the 2000 block of Wakefield Drive.
• On Sunday, Julio Adrian Garcia Macias, 27, was cited for fraudulent use of registration.
• On Friday, Ian Lingard, 25, was arrested for unauthorized use of a credit card-under $1,000 and theft-fourth degree.
• On Friday, Juan Hernandez, 42, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-display or use of weapon-first offense and on a warrant.
• On Saturday, David King, 26, was arrested for carrying weapons while intoxicated and operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Saturday, Christine Oetker-Ecklor, 40, was arrested for theft-third degree.
• On Saturday, Eric Garcia, 29, was arrested for speeding, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, no insurance, no valid driver’s license and driving under the influence.
• On Saturday, James Cronin, 53, was arrested for observing traffic laws-bicycle; open container in public, disorderly conduct and possession of methamphetamine-first offense.
• On Saturday, James Papakee, 18, was arrested for assault and purchase or possession of alcohol under legal age limit-first offense.
• On Saturday, Michael Burgos Jr., 24, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Saturday, Preston Eygabroad, 20, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Friday, Austin Stanley, 19, was arrested for theft-fifth degree.
• On Sunday, Thomas Zarifis, 56, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Sunday, Jorge Nunez Alvarez, 23, was arrested for open container and failure to use headlamps when required.
• On Sunday, Robert Holdaway, 24, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
• On Sunday, Nhail Nguth, 38, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
• On Sunday, Thon Maker, 32, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Sunday, Jonathan Waseskuk, 24, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Saturday, a minivan driven by Medina Hector Napoles, 54, of Marshalltown, was exiting a parking spot at Walgreens when it collided with the driver’ side door of a vehicle driven by Susan Elaine Collins, 63, of Marshalltown, which was traveling west through the lot. No injuries were reported. Napoles was cited for no valid driver’s license. Damage to the Napoles minivan was estimated at $500 while the Collins vehicle received an estimated $2,000 in damage.
• On Monday, a pickup driven by Suzanne Sunday, 67, of West Des Moines, was eastbound on West Madison Street, stopped for the stop sign at the North Third Street intersection, when it proceeded forward and collided with the rear of a car driven by Reed Lemont Riskedahl, 66, of Marshalltown, which was southbound on Third Street. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Riskedahl car was estimated a $3,000 while the Sunday pickup received an estimated $500 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Saturday, Jared Eibs, 29, was arrested for driving while barred, driving while license is denied or revoked and operation without interlock device.