Daily Record, Nov. 21, 2017
Marshall County Courthouse
• Cameron Dominique Patton made an initial appearance on a willful injury-causing a serious injury charge. Jeff Hazen is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 8. Patton is released on his promise to appear. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Chelsea Anne Kerr made an initial appearance on a pre-trial release violation charge. Kerr’s pre-trial release status was revoked and the $25,000 cash or surety bond reinstated. Chad Frese will continue as counsel.
• Matthew Daniel Puig, of Tama, made an initial appearance on a violation of a no-contact order-contempt of court charge. Jennie Wilson-Moore is appointed as counsel. The District Associate Court will schedule the contempt hearing. Puig is released on his promise to appear. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Holly Lucille Puckett made an initial appearance on a theft-fifth degree charge. She pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 20 in Magistrate Court. Jennie Wilson-Moore is appointed as counsel. Puckett is released on her promise to appear. As a condition of release, Puckett is to be photographed and fingerprinted at the Marshalltown Police Department by Dec. 1.
• Tricia Lynn Cartee made an initial appearance on a theft-third degree charge. Darrell Meyer is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 8. Cartee is released on her promise to appear.
• Drew Riemenschneider made an initial appearance on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge. Riemenschneider pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge, a $125 law enforcement initiative surcharge, a $10 DARE surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $282.75, due within 30 days.
• Shawn Gene Fleming made an initial appearance through counsel, Chad Frese, on a operating while intoxicated-second offense charge, a failure to maintain control charge and a striking fixtures charge. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 8.
• Janet R. Zeisneiss made an initial appearance through counsel, Kevin O’Hare, on a violation of probation charge. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled at 11 a.m. on Dec. 22.
• Steffanie Kyle to Jearmey Vick
• Tammy Rahn to Jeffery Hood
• Matthew Grove to Katie Spicer
• Roberto Carranza Gutierrez to Maria Gonzalez Gonzalez
• Eugene E. and Harriet A. Shepard to Jacqueline L. Miller, 2645 182nd St.
• Jeffrey S. and Peggy A. Leonard to Clair E. and Mary Ann Wall, 207 N. 11th St.
• Debra J. Tharp to Eric E. and Janet L. Kapayou, 1704 W. Lincoln Way
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, a car driven by Lian Maung, 33, of Marshalltown, received hit and run damage to the passenger side at a four-way stop in the middle of the intersection of West Main Street and Third Street. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Maung car was estimated at $2,000.Marshall County Sheriff
• On Saturday, Robert Needs, 40, was arrested for contempt-any other act or omission declared a contempt.
• On Saturday, Alfredo Rico, 21, was arrested for voluntary absence.
• On Sunday, Jeremy Sireno, 39, was arrested for driving under suspension, failure to maintain control and operating while under the influence-first offense.