Daily Record, Nov. 23, 2017
Marshall County Courthouse
• Alfredo Ramiro Rico made an initial appearance on three counts of a probation violation charge. Tyler Heeren is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing will be set by the District Associate Court. Rico is being held without bond.
• Brian Benton Lawson Jr. made an initial appearance on two counts of a theft-second degree charge and a theft-fifth degree charge. Jennifer Bonzer is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 1. Bond is set at $5,000 cash or surety.
• Melanie Rae Bullard made an initial appearance on a public intoxication charge. She pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75, due within 30 days.
• Gonzalo Martinez Jr. made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge and a reckless driving charge. A rocket docket pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 15 in Magistrate Court. Martinez is released on his promise to appear.
• Cole Weatherly made an initial appearance on a driving while revoked charge. Merrill Swartz is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 11. Weatherly is released on his promise to appear.
• Santiago Magana Ibarra made an initial appearance through a Spanish interpreter on a operating while intoxicated-first offense charge, a no valid driver’s license charge and a failure to use headlamps when required charge. Christian Stickrod is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 11. Bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Natasha P. Frazier to Carl Warren Hughes, 544 N. Second St.
• Lovisa Guard Flynn to Travis D. Bachman, 1303 W. Linn St.
• John J. Buck, Patricia H. Buck and Patricia M. Buck to Patricia Buck Irrevocable Trust, 808 Jackson St.