Daily Record, Dec. 1, 2017
Marshall County Courthouse
• Carlos Ceniceros made an initial appearance on a no insurance charge. Ceniceros pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 20 in Magistrate Court.
• The Estate of Neil L. Sinclair to James Kasner and John Kasner, 375 and 395 Third St., Ferguson
• The Estate of Peggy J. Shenkle to Andres Lugo Cortez and Mariela Lugo, 1709 W. Main St.
• Gerald J. Kremer to Paw Hkee and Gay Hser Kaw, 1507 Elder Drive
• Kathy K. Chaloupek to Win Hteint, 1413 W. Linn St.
• Luis Delgadillo to Raul Ibarra Diaz, 710 E. State St.
• Cesar Enrique Diaz Lara to Cesar Enrique Diaz Lara and Maria Del Carmen Saldana, 109 N. 11th Ave.
• Gregory and Marilee Nichols to Tiffany Madison and Tiffany Tiernan, 406 N. 15th St.
• Tiffany Madison, Jason Madison and Tiffany Tiernan to Natasha P. Frazier, 406 N. 15th St.
• Barbara J. and Edward E. Matya, Barbara J. Paul to Cristina and Isidro Mancillaz, 812 May St.
• Pamela R. Corwin, Pamela R. Steffa to Victoria L. Melgoza, 1508 Norris Place
• Lillian M. Osthus to Brenda Castellanos Sanchez and Ernesto C. Garcia, 506 Richard Lane
• Beverly J. Brown and Sheriff of Marshall County to Deutsche Bank National Trust Company TR and Soundview Home Loan Trust 2005 Opt 4 Asset Backed C, 106 E. Brown St., Albion
• Carolyn C. Stanley to Dal Khai and Cin Niang, 204 Thunderbird Drive
• Joyce M. Guckert to Douglas L. Barten, 603 W. Linn St.
• Xochitl Sanchez Sanchez and Javier Sanchez to Landon Deeter, 1313 Larkfield Court
• Royce R. Hickie to James A. Hickie, 508 Grandview Drive
• Kay Jean Clemons to JDL Rentals Cooperative, 606 W. Boone St.
• Kristina M. Gardea to Logan J. Wolf, 3006 S. 14th St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, Nov. 28, a case of vandalism was reported in the 1000 block of East Nevada Street.
• On Tuesday, Nov. 28, a theft from a motor vehicle was reported to the Marshalltown Police Department.
• On Tuesday, Nov. 28, Seton John Vest, 23, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-display or use of a weapon-first offense.
• On Tuesday, Nov. 28, Raymond Brown Jr., 48, was arrested on a warrant from another county.