Daily Record, Dec. 15, 2017
Marshall County Courthouse
• Michelle Foote made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Bond is set at $5,000 cash only.
• Eduardo Luis Soto made an initial appearance on a domestic abuse assault-third or subsequent offense charge and two counts of a child endangerment charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set at 1 p.m. on Dec. 22. Bond is set at $9,000 cash only. Three no-contact orders have been issued for the protected parties.
• Ronald William Metivier Jr. made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge, a possession of drug paraphernalia charge and a no valid driver’s license charge. A rocket docket pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Jan. 26, 2018, in Magistrate Court. Metivier is released on his promise to appear.
• Andreas Jose Ibanez made an initial appearance on a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The contempt hearing is scheduled at 9:30 a.m on Dec. 29 in Magistrate Court. Bond is set at $1,000 cash or surety. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Orton Development Company to Orton Homes LLC, 2906 Cooper Lane
• John B. Swain to Mary E. Cowdrey, 202 N. Third St.
• David L. and Patricia L. Bethel to Desiray D. and John P. Christen, 2008 Gethmann Drive
• Stephanie Ann Plain to Justin Lee Plain, 305 and 305B S. Eighth St.
• Tyler J. Peschong to Jennifer and Shawn Hart, 301 Pleasantview Road
• Ronald M. Thoreson Irrevocable Trust, Michael J. Thoreson Trustee to Julie Batista, Debra L. Dawson, Christopher Thoreson and Michael J. Thoreson, 206 W. Walnut St., Rhodes
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, Eduardo Soto, 27, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-third or subsequent offense.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Ronald Metivier Jr., 36, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, no valid driver’s license and driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
• On Wednesday, Michelle Foote, 39, was arrested for violation of probation.
• On Wednesday, Michelle Lynn Foote, 39, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Tun Tun, 33, was arrested on a warrant.