Daily Record, Dec. 27, 2017
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Friday, Skylar Craig Sunkle, 19, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Saturday, Dennis James Arthur, 46, was arrested for drunk driving.
• On Monday, Thomas Niehus, 24, was arrested on a warrant for a probation violation.
• On Dec. 15, a passenger van, driven by Julia Lynn Williams, 59, of Marshalltown, was traveling eastbound on 330th Street, when apparently the driver dropped off the edge of the roadway while negotiating the curve and entered the ditch at 330th and Taylor Avenue. The vehicle overturned once at the bottom of the ditch, coming to rest on it s wheels. Williams was uninjured and refused medical treatment. Estimated damage to the vehicle was $10,000.
• On Thursday, an incident of fifth-degree theft and forgery was reported in Le Grand.
• On Sunday, an incident of items stolen from a vehicle was reported in Melbourne.