Daily Record, Dec. 7, 2017
Marshall County Courthouse
• Arniobis Pineda Perez made an initial appearance through a Spanish interpreter on a driving while barred charge, a reckless driving charge, a driving under suspension charge, a no dimming of headlamps when required charge, a no valid driver’s license charge, a no seatbelt charge and a failure to maintain control charge. Christian Stickrod is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 22. Pineda Perez was released on his promise to appear.
• Daniel Todd Branon made an initial appearance on an operating while intoxicated-second offense charge, an open container charge and a failure to maintain control charge. Jeff Hazen is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 15. Bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case. Branon remains in custody on a parole violation charge. Upon release Branon is ordered to obtain a substance abuse evaluation and submit the results to the court within 60 days.
• Rebecca Irene Adams made an initial appearance on a open container charge. She pleaded guilty and the fine is $200 with a $70 surcharge, a $5 county enforcement initiative surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $335, due within 30 days.
• Wade Clement Brown, of Montour, made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge, an operation while intoxicated-first offense charge, a failure to carry registration card charge, a possession of alcohol under the legal limit charge and a no insurance charge. Breanna Nelson is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 22. Bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Robert Buerckley, of State Center, made an initial appearance on an operation while intoxicated-second offense charge, a carrying weapons charge and an open container charge. Christian Stickrod is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 22. Bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Kione Jerome Donelson made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a plea hearing charge. Mary Cowdrey will continue as counsel. The plea hearing is rescheduled for 4 p.m. on Dec. 15. Bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case. Donelson was ordered by the court to see his attorney in person within 48 hours.
• Kevin A. Hundley to Tracy M. Hundley, 2636 Smith Ave.
• W&M Farms Inc. to Ponto Acres Inc., 1180 Zeller Ave., Beaman
• Shawna R. Brooks to Anne M. and Jayden A. Sellers, 1403 Rolling Meadows Road
• Marlene A. Whitaker Kunch Trust, Harley L. Long Trust, Robert L. Long Trust to Robert L. Long, 1198 Underwood Ave., Conrad
• Impala Ballroom, Lewis Kendall, Maria D. Kendall and Marshall County Sheriff to Carrington Mortgage Services LLC, 205 N. Third Ave.
• Douglas Craig Johnson to Roger Dale Johnson, 404 Second Ave. SW, State Center
• Douglas C. Johnson to Emily D. Johnson, Jason R. Johnson, Scott D. Johnson and Troy C. Johnson, 311 Second St., LaMoille
• Angela S. and Robert D. Carlson to Stephanie M. Affeldt, 1104 May St.
• Linda L. and Warren E. Balvanz to Adam R. Coppock and Aleaha M. Taggart, 102 Crestview Drive
• Stephanie M. Affeldt to Tanner L. and Taylor Collins, 106 Second St. NW, State Center
• The Estate of Betty Lou Brubaker to William J. Brubaker, David G. Price-Life Estate and Pamela K. Thege, 220 N. High St., Gilman
• The Estate of Betty Lou Brubaker to David G. Price, 101 E. Washington St., Gilman
• Diane M. and Richard C. Rolston to Henry Rolston, 2711 Marble Road, Conrad
• Robert Backoff to Yocelin Garcia Farfan, 302 S. Sixth St.
• The Estate of Frances M. Stalzer to Dennis and Linda Meyer, 2651A 260th St.
• Marilyn K. Miller to Coastal LLC, 507 N. Third St.
• Donald C. and Karen J. Denzler to Amber L. and Steven D. Warnell, 1708 Olson Way
• Brian D. and Janice K. Appelgate to Salvador Cabrera, 914 S. Second Ave.
• Garwin Trust, Colleen H. and Stephen M. Kienzle Trustees to JDL Rentals Cooperative, 406 E. State St.
• Juanita M. Himes to Jeffrey L. Himes, Juanita M. Himes, Michael R. Himes, Patrick K. Himes and Jodee Rohde, 1009 and 1011 S. First Ave.
• Odell Properties LLC and RSK Investment LLC to Haykin Investments LLC, 16 Iowa Ave. West
• Audrey J. and David L. Wohlleber to Lilia Ocampo Franks and Scott Gregory Franks, 2321 S. Fifth Ave.
• Joyce B. Schmidt to Trademark Properties LLC, 106 Santa Barbara Drive
• C & D Vets LLC to Dorothy M. McHone, 2908 Nelson Road
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, Dec. 5, a report of criminal mischief with damage estimated between $1,000-$10,000 was reported to the Marshalltown Pollice Department.
• On Tuesday, Dec. 5, a theft valued between $500-$1,000 was reported to the Marshalltown Police Department.
• On Tuesday, Dec. 5, Lee Hanson, 36, was arrested for theft-fifth degree-possession of stolen property.
• On Tuesday, Dec. 5, Victor Felix, 40, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Tuesday, Dec. 5, Tyrone Eatmon, 26, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Tuesday, Dec. 5, Jacqueline Alman, 55, was arrested for driving while barred-habitual offender.
• On Tuesday, Dec. 5, a car driven by Austin Forest Butcher, 22, of Marshalltown, was exiting a parking lot onto West Church Street then turning onto South First Street when he cut the corner sharply, due to the sun blinding the driver, and collided with the passenger side front corner panel of a car driven by Kimberly Sue Dayton, 57, of Marshalltown. No injuries were reported. Butcher was cited for turning at intersection violation. Damage to the Butcher car was estimated at $3,000 while the Dayton car received an estimated $5,000 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, Dec. 5, Arniobis Pineda-Perez, 28, was arrested for reckless driving, failure to use a safety belt, no valid driver’s license and driving while barred.
• On Tuesday, Dec. 5, Tracie McFarland, 32, was arrested for driving while barred, driving under suspension, no valid driver’s license, no insurance-accident and operation without registration.