Daily Record, Feb. 15, 2018
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, a theft was reported in the 1100 block of North Third Avenue.
• On Tuesday, a burglary was reported in the 500 block of North 13th Avenue.
• On Tuesday, Derek Edwards, 22, was arrested for theft-fifth degree-shoplifting and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
• On Tuesday, Terrance Williams, 37, was arrested for speeding, driving while revoked and on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Joseph Martinez, 18, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Monday, a car driven by Rosario Sanchez Cuenca, 33, of Marshalltown, was southbound on South Center Street when it collided with the rear of a car driven by Michelle Marie Bock, 45, of Sioux City, which had slowed for a turning vehicle. Bock was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown with possible injuries. Sanchez Cuenca was cited for failure to maintain control. Damage to the Sanchez Cuenca car was estimated at $1,500 while the Bock car received an estimated at $2,000 in damage.
• On Monday, a pickup driven by Susan Donelle Kuhn, 58, was Gilman, was exiting a private driveway onto East Ferner Street when it struck a legally parked Chevy Impala. No injuries were reported. Kuhn was cited for unsafe starting of a stopped vehicle. Damage to the Impala was estimated at $2,200.