Daily Record, Feb. 6, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Shane Dean Rose made an initial appearance on three counts of a probation violation charge and a pre-trial release violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The pre-trial release is revoked. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Bond is set at $15,000 cash only.
• Guadalupe Meza Santoyo to Adan Alba Garcia
• Kelly Brown to Scot Miller
• Jose Oregel Ordaz to Monica Ibarra
• Po Si to Si Si
• Donald L. and Glenda M. Baker to Maureen and Robert E. Hunt, 1944 Taylor Ave.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Friday, a case of vandalism was reported in the 200 block of North 12th Street.
• On Friday, a theft from a building was reported to the Marshalltown Police Department.
• On Friday, a theft was reported in the 2000 block of South Center Street.• On Monday, a case of vandalism was reported in the 2000 block of Maple Boulevard.
• On Saturday, suspicious activity resulting in damage to properties was reported in the 400 block of West State Street.
• On Sunday, Daniel Dion Scates, 27, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Sunday, Aaron Isaac Guevara, 21, was cited for operation without registration, driving under suspension and no insurance.
• On Friday, Matthew Barber, 37, was arrested for violation of a no-contact order.
• On Friday, Rebecca Reeder, 41, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-second offense.
• On Saturday, Honeida Fernandez, 37, was arrested for theft-third degree.
• On Saturday, Connor Linton, 22, was arrested for theft-fourth degree.
• On Sunday, Juan Cortes Espinosa, 27, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Sunday, Tyler Sanders, 26, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Sunday, Shane Rose, 40, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Monday, Jan. 29, a car driven by James Claire Benson, 89, of State Center, was eastbound on West Main Street attempting a left turn onto North 13th Street when it struck a female pedestrian walking in the cross walk. The pedestrian was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown. Benson was cited for failure to yield to a pedestrian within intersection.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Friday, Larramie Campbell, 42, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, driving under suspension, no valid driver’s license, no insurance, fraudulent use of registration and operation without registration.
• On Friday, Elijah Bonnett, 20, was arrested for possession of Schedule I controlled substance-first offense and possession of drug paraphrenalia.
• On Friday, Valerian Basilius, 50, was arrested for violation of probation.
• On Saturday, Derek Gaydos, 34, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Saturday, Honeida Fernandez, 37, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Jan. 25, a vehicle driven by Tristan Wayne Patterson, 18, of Le Grand, was making a left turn from Revere Avenue onto 300 Street when it collided with a vehicle driven by Emily Sue Stalzer, 34, of Haverhill, which was westbound on 300th street. No injuries were reported. Patterson was cited for failure to yield upon a left turn. Damage to the Patterson vehicle was estimated at $2,000 while the Stalzer vehicle received an estimated $8,500 in damage.• On Thursday, Feb. 1, a vehicle driven by Milla Issa Petepete, 28, of Des Moines, was northbound on Marshalltown Boulevard when it struck a deer that entered the roadway. No injuries were reported. Petepete was cited for driving under suspension. Damage to the Petepete vehicle was estimated at $4,000.