Daily Record, Mar. 2, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Salvador Marquez Andrade made an initial appearance on three counts of a forgery charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on March 9. Bond is set at $5,000 cash or surety.
• Shanna Danyel O’Clair made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a driving while barred trial charge. Merrill Swartz will continue as counsel. The trial will be rescheduled by the District Associate Court. Bond is set at $2,000 cash only. Swartz will be directed by the court to contact O’Clair within 24 hours.
• Jaramie Bershell Trumbo made an initial appearance on a tampering with a motor vehicle charge. Trumbo pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75, due in 30 days.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, a theft occurred in the 900 block of East Main Street.
• On Wednesday, a hit and run accident was reported in the 2500 block of South Center Street.
• On Wednesday, Clayton Kenneth Jensen, 41, was cited for failure to maintain control.
• On Wednesday, Steven Howard Dickerhoff, 33, was arrested on a warrant from another county.
• On Wednesday, Scot Olson, 46, was arrested for driving while barred-habitual offender.
• On Wednesday, Brittney Kruse, 28, was arrested on a warrant from another county.
• On Wednesday, Justin Deal, 38, was arrested for driving while barred.
• On Wednesday, Salvador Marquez Andrade, 26, was arrested for forgery.
• On Wednesday, Clayton Jensen, 41, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Wednesday, a car driven by Thomas Joseph Renze, 72, of Marshalltown, was exiting a private driveway onto South Third Avenue when it collided with a minivan driven by Eh Moo, 33, of Marshalltown, which was southbound on Third Avenue. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Renze car was estimated at $1,000 while the Moo minivan received an estimated $700 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Thursday, two theft cases were reported in Le Grand to the Marshall County Sheriff’s Office.
• On Wednesday, Justin Carrol Deal, 38, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Scott Edward Mills Jr., 23, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Ryan John McKibben, 41, was arrested for public consumption-first offense and failure to obey a stop sign and yield the right of way.