Daily Record, Apr. 26, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Jake Morgan Wallen made an initial appearance on a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge. Christian Stickrod will continue as counsel. The contempt hearing is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on May 7 in Magistrate Court. Wallen is released on his promise to appear. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Jebediah Lee Boyd made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a trial charge. The public defender’s office will continue as counsel. The trial date will be rescheduled by the District Associate Court. Bond is set at $2,000 cash only.
• Cody Henry Lee Brisson made an initial appearance on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge. Brisson pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge, a $125 law enforcement initiative surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $272.75, due within 30 days.
• Daniel T. Hemesath made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge, a driving a non-registered vehicle charge and a no insurance charge. A rocket docket pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on May 18 in Magistrate Court.
• Buffy Ann Rutledge made an initial appearance on a theft-third degree-enhanced charge. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on May 15. Rutledge was released on her promise to appear.
• Ocean City Chinese Restaurant Inc. to Angel and Sergio Pizano, 302 N. First St.
• Teresa Keith, Teresa Smith to Pedro Garcia Lopez and Jose Juan Padilla, 907 S. 11th Ave.
• Scot N. Hall to Grant P. McMahon, 2301 S. Eighth St.
• Glenn E. and Rebecca E. DauSchmidt to Lizeth Ibarra, 506 Jerome St.
• Doris and Steven R. Ames to David Dwayne Seuss, 510 N. Second St.
• Paul Dunn Enterprises LLC to JCAB Properties LLC, 101-103 E. Main St., State Center
• Jacquelyn Weatherly to Edward J. and Shirley A. Gregor, 608 E. Olive St. #108
• Nate Sletten to Timothy Sletten, 708 Fremont St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, Payton Garcia, 18, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Tuesday, Jebediah Boyd, 39, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Oren Roorda, 26, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Kristen Rene Hernandez, 29, was arrested on a warrant.