Daily Record, Apr. 27, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Benito Hernandez made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Bond is set at $2,000 cash or surety.
• Lee Michael Hanson made an initial appearance on a theft-fifth degree charge. Hanson pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on June 6 in Magistrate Court. Jeff Hazen is appointed as counsel. Hanson is released on his promise to appear.
• Kaylin Marie Knox made an initial appearance on a possession of marijuana charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on May 16. Bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case.
• Tamara D. and Timothy J. Keigan to Dustin and Heather McKee, 4-1 Second St. SE, State Center
• The Estate of Thomas L. Snider to Bonita B. and Timothy P. Wunn, 206 Olson Way
• Jack D. Carkhuff Jr. and Mary G. Carkhuff to Christopher Damman, 206 E. George St., Albion
• Ramon Gomez and Josafina Ortiz to Ramon Gomez and Josafina Ortiz, 505 and 507 N. Third Ave.
• Jeffrey M. Stringer to Deric L. and Kelsey K. Bracy, 12 Owen St., Melbourne
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, Jebediah Boyd, 39, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Benito Rene Hernandez, 19, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Lee Michael Hanson, 36, was arrested on a warrant.