Daily Record, May 25, 2018
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, a case of identity theft was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Wednesday, vandalism was reported in the 400 block of North Third Street. Damage was estimated between $500 – $1,000.
• On Wednesday, Keygan Hansen, 18, was arrested for theft-fifth degree-shoplifting.
• On Wednesday, Timothy Leavy, 50, was arrested for driving while barred.
• On Wednesday, Patrick Bracy, 30, was arrested for driving under suspension.• On Thursday, Stephanie Ward, 34, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Maura Rang, 27, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Ismat Hassan, 40, was arrested for interference with official acts and public intoxication.
• On Thursday, Myles Eastwood, 37, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-second offense.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Maura Elizabeth Rang made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. Jennie Wilson-Moore has been hired as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is set at 9:30 a.m. on June 15 in Magistrate Court.
• Ismat Hassan made an initial appearance on a public intoxication charge and an interference with official acts charge. Jeff Hazen is appointed as counsel. The pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on June 27 in Magistrate Court.
• Mitchell Ruiz-Flota made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. Tyler Heeren is appointed as counsel. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the administrative court judge. Ruiz-Flota is being held without bond.