Daily Record, Aug. 10, 2018
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday,a case of criminal mischief to property and burglary was reported in the 1000 block of West Lincoln Way.
• On Wednesday, a case of criminal mischief to property and a burglary was reported in the 500 block of North Third Street.
• On Wednesday, a hit and run accident was reported in the10 block of Edgeland Drive.
• On Wednesday, Lorrie Bartlett, 52, was arrested for obstruction of emergency communications, domestic abuse assault-second offense and violation of probation.
• On Thursday, Chester Brown, 36, was arrested for harassment-second degree, interference with official acts, child endangerment, burglary-first degree, domestic abuse assault-second offense and obstruction of emergency communications.
• On Wednesday, a 16-year-old female was westbound on West Linn Street, a street designated one-way traveling east, and entered the intersection with South Third Street where she collided with a car driven by Helen Arlene Maddick, 80, of State Center. Maddick was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown. The juvenile was cited for violating one-way designation, violation of instruction permit and no insurance-accident. Damage to both vehicles was estimated at $5,000 each.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Jebediah Lee Boyd, 39, was arrested for contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order and possession of a controlled substance-third or subsequent offense.
• On Wednesday, William David Nelson, 44, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, a vehicle driven by John Paul Lippold, 23, of Des Moines, was traveling west on Highway 30 when a deer entered the roadway and was struck. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Lippold vehicle was estimated at $3,500.
• On Wednesday, a car driven by Shawn Marie Yuen, 53, of Honolulu, HI, was eastbound on East Main Street Road when it struck a deer that entered the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Yuen car was estimated at $4,000.