Daily Record, Aug. 22, 2018
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, a burglary of a motor vehicle was reported in the 10 block of Santa Barbara Drive.
• On Monday, a theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 300 block of North Sixth Street.
• On Monday, Arturo Manzo Macias, 19, was cited for failure to maintain or use a safety belt-adult.
• On Monday, Arturo Manzo Macias, 19, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Tuesday, Jesse Quezada Jr., 31, was arrested for interference with official acts.
• On Monday, a pickup driven by Curtis Walter Wilkins, 78, of Marshalltown, was attempting to pull into a parking spot at Dollar General when the driver hit the accelerator and struck a concrete post with the driver’s side, a shopping cart and a cart corral, then backed up and pulled forward striking the passenger side with another concrete post. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Wilkins pickup was estimated at $1,500 while the shopping cart corral sustained an estimated $1,000 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Larry Eastman, 70, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-impeding the flow of air or blood-no loss of consciousness-no weapon.
• On Monday, Katie Tremmel, 31, was arrested for violation of probation.