Daily Record, Aug. 23, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• John L. Green, Secretary of Housing & Urban Development, Lennox Employees Credit Union, Marshall County Sheriff and the United State of America to Mr. Cooper, Nationstar Mortgage LLC, 600 S. Webster St., Le Grand
• I. Wayne Paige to Judith Finley, 2508 S. Eighth St.
• Trading Places Real Estate Investments LLC to Benjamin Murill Loza, 110 N. Fourth St.
• Alesha and Patrick Farley to Veronica J. Sanchez Sanchez, 304 NewCastle Road
• Jennifer M. Kouba to Jessica S. and Wesley M. Bolen, 916 S. Eighth Ave.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, a case of criminal mischief to property and a burglary was reported in the 200 block of South Eighth Avenue.
• On Tuesday, a burglary resulting in a theft valued between $1,000 — $10,000 was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Tuesday, two thefts from buildings were reported in the 400 block of West Church Street.
• On Tuesday, a theft was reported in the 10 block of South Fourth Avenue.
• On Tuesday, a theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 300 block of Thomas Drive.
• On Wednesday, Mina Youngbear, 22, was arrested for providing false identification information.
• On Tuesday, Jessie Quezada Jr., 31, was arrested for theft-fifth degree, obstruction of emergency communications and domestic abuse assault — causing bodily injury or mental illness.
• On Tuesday, Samantha Moore, 19, was arrested for theft-second degree.
• On Tuesday, Ki Dung, 30, was arrested for driving while barred.
• On Tuesday, Cole Purdy, 18, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, a car driven by Jae Reh, 20, of Marshalltown, was eastbound on Swayze Street when it struck a vehicle driven by Asende Abwe, 30, of Marshalltown, which pulled away from the curb to enter traffic. No injuries were reported. Reh was cited for violation of instruction permit. Damage to the Reh car was estimated at $3,000 while the Abwe vehicle received an estimated $1,000 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, Juan Gonzalez Cisneros, 21, was arrested for driving on the wrong side of a two-way highway, open container, driving under suspension, no insurance and operating while under the influence-second offense.
• On Aug. 10, a minivan driven by Alicia Ann Hernandez, 32, of Marshalltown, was eastbound on Main Street Road when the driver attempted to turn around and got too far onto the shoulder resulting in the minivan rolling over into the ditch. No injuries were reported. Hernandez was cited for no insurance-accident. Damage to the Hernandez minivan was estimated at $3,500.
• On Monday, a pickup driven by Lilia Rodriguez Meza, 37, of Marshalltown, was southbound on Reed Avenue when it hydroplaned on water on the roadway, left the traveled portion of the road and entered a cornfield on the east side damaging approximately 15-20 stalks. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Rodriguez Meza pickup was estimated at $500 while the damage to the corn was estimated at $100.
• On Tuesday, a car driven by Jessica Diane Hiney, 23, of Baxter, was northbound on Highway 330 attempting to turn left to get onto Highway 30 to head to Ames when she stopped at the stop sign, began creeping through the yield sign to make sure it was the way to Ames and then started to cross the lanes without looking a second time resulting in a collision with a pickup driven by Joshua David Cravens, 20, of Des Moines. Cravens was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown. Hiney was cited for failure to yield upon a left turn. Damage to the Hiney car was estimated at $5,000 while the Cravens pickup was estimated at $4,000.