Daily Record, Aug. 7, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Jerome C. and Marjorie M. Donohue to Marjorie M. Donohue, 1206 W. Lincolnway
• Green Fish Inc. to Jason J. and Tamara L. Johnston, 106 W. Main St., Le Grand
• Daniel and Sarah Horgen to Shari Harding, 2804 190th St.
• William Armbrecht to Janet and Robert D. Turner, 107 Pleasantview Road
• Patricia Cavanah to Janet and Robert D. Turner, 107 Pleasantview Road
• Holly L. Finders, Holly L. and Randall J. Hatch to Austin J. Jennings, 2858 Green Castle Road
• Ann E. Adams Mlinar and Mark J. Mlinar to Lory Anne Kerner Billups, 101 Lafayette Ave., Albion
Marshalltown Police Department
• On July 26, a vehicle driven by Lee R. Cortel You, 65, of Bloomfield, Colo., was stopped at a stop sign at South 12th Avenue when the driver attempted to cross resulting in a car driven by David Antonio Marroquin, 18, of Marshalltown, couldn’t avoid colliding with the Cortel You vehicle sending it into a vehicle driven by Andrew Timothy Wallace, 42, of Marshalltown, on the opposite side of the street. No injuries were reported. Cortel You was cited for failure to obey a stop sign and yield the right of way. Damage to the Cortel You vehicle was estimated at $4,500 while the Marroquin and Wallace vehicles received an estimated $2,000 in damage each.
• On July 30, a pickup driven by Jacob Lee Rowley, 25, of Marshalltown, was eastbound on West Madison Street when it collided with the rear of a car driven by Crystal Cardona, 30, of Marshalltown, which was turning into her driveway, resulting in the car spinning around and striking a pole. Cardona complained of pain, but refused help from the ambulance. Cardona was cited for driving under suspension and Rowley was cited for failure to maintain control. Damage to the Rowley pickup was estimated at $3,000 while the Cardona car received an estimated $6,000 in damage.
• On July 30, a pickup driven by Michael John Liskowiak, 53, of Marshalltown, was southbound on South Eighth Avenue stopped at the intersection with East Nevada Street when a semi and trailer was attempting to turn north onto Eighth Avenue so Liskowiak began backing up and collided with a motorcycle driven by John Wilson Jones, 48, of Belle Plaine. Jones was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown. Damage to the Liskowiak pickup was estimated at $50 while the Jones motorcycle received an estimated $3,000 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On July 30, a theft from a motor vehicle was reported in Le Grand.
• On Friday, Denise Catherine Partida-Lowell, 47, was arrested on a warrant charging her with possession of methamphetamine-first offense.
• On Friday, Carolyn Kay Hala, 36, was arrested for failure to obey a traffic control device, failure to obey a stop or yield sign and reckless driving.
• On Friday, Nathan Eugene Priske, 40, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Friday, Stephanie Nichole Ward, 35, was arrested on a warrant charging her with theft-second degree-theft of a motor vehicle.
• On Friday, Jilissa Rose Weatherly, 36, was arrested on a warrant charging her with leaving the scene of an accident-property damage only and no insurance-accident.
• On Friday, Jeremy Duane Fortner, 39, was arrested on a warrant charging him with theft-third degree.
• On Friday, Ivan Rodriguez Jimenez, 27, was arrested for no insurance and driving while barred.
• On Sunday, Jose Valdovinos, 25, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while barred.
• On Sunday, Seger Brown, 39, was arrested for violation of probation.
• On Saturday, Richard Horton Sr., 36, was arrested on a warrant charging him with operating while under the influence-first offense.
Grundy County Sheriff
• On July 30, Kamakani Clark, 44, was arrested at the Sheriff’s Office and charged with domestic abuse assault-third or subsequent offense. Clark posted bond and was released.
• On Aug. 1, Marcie Hobbs, 28, of Grundy Center, was arrested in Grundy Center on three Grundy County warrants charging her with obstructing prosecution, possession of drug paraphernalia and and substance abuse evaluation not be filed for two counts of possession of controlled substances. Hobbs is being held in lieu of bond.
Hobbs was also arrested on two Marshall County warrants the three warrants out of Black County.
• On Friday, Jessica Augustine, 26, of Reinbeck, was arrested on 160th Street at Vista Avenue and charged with driving while revoked. Augustine was released on her promise to appear.
• On July 27, a car driven by Colton See, 21, of Conrad, was northbound on T-29 at 290th Street when it collided with the rear of a car driven by Emily Myers, 88, of Beaman, which was waiting to turn into her driveway. Minor injuries were reported. See was cited for failure to stop in an assured, clear distance. Damage to the See car was estimated at $4,000 while the Myers car received an estimated $3,000 in damage.