Daily Record, Aug. 8, 2018
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, a theft enhanced from prior convictions was reported in the 2500 block of South Center Street.
• On Monday, a theft was reported in the 10 block of South Fourth Avenue.
• On Monday, a burglary was reported in the 300 block of South Second Avenue.
• On Monday, Lane Winders, 18, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Monday, Stephanie Roberts, 41, was arrested for reckless driving, driving on the wrong side of a two-way highway, failure to obey a stop sign, speeding, eluding and child endangerment.
• On Saturday, a car driven by Triston Reason Cullor, 19, of Marshalltown, was driving on Glenda Drive when the car surged forward and shut off locking the steering wheel and the brakes failed to work resulting in the car going off the roadway to the right and coming to rest in some bushes. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Cullor car was estimated at $4,500.
• On Sunday, a car driven by Hannah Angel Corson, 27, of Marshalltown, was turning onto North Third Street from North Center Street when the driver made a wide turn and struck a tree on the side of the roadway. Corson abandoned the car and didn’t reprot the incident. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Corson car was estimated at $5,000.
• On Sunday, a car driven by George Walter Bell, 75, was southbound on South Center Street in the outside lane when it drifted into the inside lane and collided with a car driven by Dianne Lynn Rundall, 47, of Marshalltown. No injuries were reported. Bell was cited for failure to maintain control. Damage to the Rundall car was estimated at $1,500 while the Bell car received an estimated $1,000 in damage.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Michelle Brandner, Michelle Henricks to Jay Raymond Brandner, 703 W. Main St.
• Jay Brandner to Michael J. Gabler and Kristin J. Stuchis, 703 W. Main St.
• Bluffwood Partners LLC, ILS LLC to Eklian Jeelanton, 701 N. Fourth Ave.
• Aurora Real Estate Company LLC to Salvation Army, 1909 Bailey Drive
• Janice L. Hazen to Ronald Hazen Jr., 1205 W. Linn St.
• Benedict M. Mauer to Betty Ealy, 409 Springfield Drive
• Helen L. Knoll to Gavin and Stephanie Huseboe, 508 W. Southridge Road
• Karen A. Cluts to Jenifer M. Chamberlain, 306 S. 10th St.
• Arnold J. Ream Jr. and Barbara A. Ream to Arnold J. Ream Jr. and Barbara A. Ream, 1533 Morman Ridge Road, Albion
• Carroll W. Reynolds Jr. to Carroll W. Reynolds Sr. Conservatorship, 711 Noble St.
• Cynthia K. and Mark A. Eaton to Jocelyn A. and John P. Pohle, 108 S. Sixth Ave.
• Bluffwood Partners LLC, ILS LLC to Gary Alan Corwin and Troy Corwin, 920 Finkle Ave.
• Nicholas S. and Tabatha Goodrich to John C. and Rebecca Lyn Jacobson, 415 N. Ninth St.
• ILS LLC, Marshalltown Properties LLC to Charles Scarsbrook Jr., 106 Second St., Haverhill
• Dolores M. Crookshank to Nicholas and Tabatha Goodrich, 203 W. Julian St., Le Grand
• Catherine L. Gooding to Maria S. Herrera, 6 E. Webster St.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Aug. 1, a pickup driven by Cory Michael Burroughs, 24, of Marshalltown, was southbound on Marsh Avenue when the vehicle left the roadway, the driver tried to correct it back onto the road, but hit 160th Street launching his vehicle over 160th Street and coming to rest in a gravel lot. Burroughs was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown by the Sheriff. Burroughs was cited for operating while under the influence-first offense, failure to maintain control, no insurance-accident and failure to use a safety belt. Damage to he Burroughs pickup was estimated at $5,000.
• On Aug. 2, a utility pickup driven by Brett Jason Vansoelen, 40, of Sully, was westbound on 330th Street when it attempted to make a right turn onto Fairman Avenue when the driver failed to negotiate the turn, entered the steep westside ditch and rolled onto its top. No injuries were reported. Vansoelen was cited for failure to maintain control. Damage to the Vansoelen pickup was estimated at $8,000.
• On Thursday, Aug. 2, a Mitsubishi vehicle was stolen by an unknown driver, eastbound on 230th Street when the driver lost control, struck an embankment on the north side of the road, began to slide sideways and ultimately flipped onto the driver’s side and rolled several times. Damage to the Mitsubishi vehicle was estimated at $10,000.