Daily Record, August 11, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• GNB Bank to Specialty Trucks and Equipment Inc., 1302 E. Anson St.
• EBBO Eastern ManagementLLC to Edgar Property Investment LLC, 1008 W. State St.
• George and Janet Wenk to Veronica Y. Guevara and Joel Ibarra, 406 E. Anson St.
• Michelle Owen to Reta Owen, 411 Bromley St.
• Jorge Leon Estaban, Marshall County Sheriff and Midland Funding LLC to EBBO Eastern Management LLC, 1008 W. State St.
• Dorothy L. and Richard H. Schrad to Amy and Reed Sather, 505 Debra Drive
• Super Lucky Inc. to Hanumanta Inc., 802 and 806 W. Main St., Le Grand
• Krista M. Diltz to Craig A. Bresnahan, 3316 Jessup Ave., Melbourne
• Brian K. and Ericka R. Pickard to Cody and Lauren R. Grunsted, 410 Main St., Melbourne
• George L. and Phyllis Diane Funk to Judith D. and Talbert C. Hill, 2504 S. Eighth St.
• Betsy Pridgeon to MTM LLC, 1400 Lincoln Towers Circle #301
• Christina Marie Freland to Kimberly and Nicholas Turner, 2883 Brown Ave., State Center
• Erika Gomez and Jorge Luis Guido Sanchez to Guillermo Rivas Alanis and Nancy Romero, 1005 May St.
• Cassie and Jeffrey Anderson, Cassie Childress to Say Pier Htoo and Hser Paw, 602 N. Third St.
• Donald Mackaman Revocable Trust and Romaine Mackaman Revocable Trust, Craig D. Mackaman Trustee, Donald H. Mackaman Trustee to Cathy and Mark Woodruff, 2016 Edgebrook Drive
• Kate A. and Stephen T. Troskey to Cassie and Jeffrey James Anderson, 401 Friendly Drive
• LSF9 Master Participation Trust, US Bank Trustee to Marisol Mendoza Juarez, 916 Jackson St.
• Ryan M. Ellis to Lisa A. Ellis, 807 W. Boone St.
• Diane Blackburn to David L. Blackburn, 202, 204 and 208 Main St., Clemons
• Bruno V. Cubas Garcia to Miranda A. Yoemans, 1810 Summit St.
• Sally Robertson to Sunny Yang LLC, 412 W. South St.
• Clinton P. and Rebekah Traver to Al Mel LLC, 911 S. Ninth Ave.
• Andrew J. Rhodes to Morris Manning, 400 1/2 W. Main St., Le Grand
• John M. and Tracey L. Abate to Road Hogs Bar LLC, 104 E. Main St., State Center
• Suzanne Gould to Alushia and Blair Fitzgerald, 1405 Brentwood Terrace
• Ashlea J. and Randy E. Dall to Paw L. Htoo and Nay Lay, 407 N. 12th Ave.
• Susan L. Roe to Kyaw Be and Margret She, 503 Dennis Drive
• Dane M. and Elizabeth A. Zuercher to Brian K. and Ericka R. Pickard, 2331 Luray Road
• Kristina E. Tuttle to Jason Douglas and Samantha Ann Marie Kline, 510 Second St. SE, State Center
• CR 2018 LLC to Alfredo an Patricia Ordaz, 609 W. Boone St.
• Green Valley Farm LLC, Marshall County Treasurer and City of Marshalltown to OHP 12 LC, 209 N. Second St.
• Fabiola Avalos Sanchez and Felipe Garcia to Veronica Martinez and Ruben Sanchez, 101 N. 10th Ave.
• Robert Alan Bittner to Lori K. Smith, 309 N. 15th St.
• Stephanie Rae Johnson to Richard Keith Johnson, 2217 Knapp Ave., LaMoille
• Amanda and Tyson Akers to Lucian and Yanuby G. Evans, 107 Fourth St. NE, State Center
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, a theft was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Thursday, Randy Hinders, 57, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-serious-minor injury.
• On Thursday, Kyaw Poe, 23, was arrested for failure to obey a stop sign and yield the right of way, open container and operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Friday, a pickup driven by Alfonso Baeza Villa Gomez, 70, of Tama, was northbound on 18th Avenue when it collided with the rear of a pickup driven by David Burdette Randall, 64, of Marshalltown, which was stopped awaiting to turn left onto Anson Street. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Baeza Villa Gomez pickup was estimated at $3,000 while the Randall pickup received an estimated $750 in damage.