Daily Record, August 15, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Anthony Bettmeng to Lilian Gonzalez
• Debra Collins to Kurtis Roberts
• Jeffrey L. and Trina L. Bittner to Alice P. Langley, 3009 W. Lincoln Way
• Casey and Heidi Christensen to David V. and Kylie Peter, 2431 Fairman Ave., State Center
• Catherine Marie and Joshua M. Lang to Adam C. and Valerie A. Daters, 303 S. 12th St.
• Norma Chavez, Agustin Chavez Corona and Delfino Chavez Corona to Norma Chavez and Delfino Chavez Corona, 1533 Reed Ave.
• Catherine J. Klaas to Cynthia and Danny Darrow, 506 Ketchum Ave., Melbourne
• Julie J. and Troy Underhill to Brooke A. Parrish, 407 First Ave. S., State Center
• Deloris E. Balzer to John R. and Trisha L. Conley, 2112 Edgebrook Drive
• Rhonda S. and Roger F. Reker to Jason E. Reese, 622 Second St. NW, State Center
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, a theft was reported in the 100 block of South Sixth Avenue.
• On Monday, a case of vandalism to property was reported in the 300 block of North Fourth Street.
• On Monday, a theft was reported in the 500 block of East Church Street.
• On Monday, Victor Ernest Hernandez Moreno, 18, was cited for improper rear lamps.
• On Monday, Victor Ernest Hernandez Moreno, 18, was arrested for possession of marijuana-first offense, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of alcohol under the legal age limit-first offense.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Terry Hurley, 55, was arrested on a warrant charging him with failure to appear for a pre-trial conference.
• On Monday, Damon Whitebreast, 21, was arrested on a warrant charging him with failure to appear for a pre-trial conference.
Grundy County Sheriff
• On Friday. Nathaniel Cummings, 19, of Waterloo, was arrested on Highway 20 on a Black Hawk County warrant charging him with failure to appear. Cummings was released to Black Hawk County authorities.
• On Thursday, Theron Garcia, 25, of Toledo, was arrested by the Meskwaki Nation Police Department on a Grundy County warrant charging him with probation violation. Garcia posted bond and was released.
• On Thursday, Merle Averill, 61, of Conrad, was arrested at the Sheriff’s Office and charged with theft-fifth degree. Averill was released on his promise to appear.