Daily Record, August 17, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Braulio and Jovita Pereyra to Rene Martinez and Juana Ruiz, 401 May St.
• Connie L. and Ronald D. Dostal to Christopher Buls, 913 S. Eighth Ave.
• The Estate of Evelyn Mae Runner to Hal C. Runner, 106 N. Maple St., Gilman
• The Estate of Evelyn Mae Runner to Lee Ann Krough, 2895 290th St. and 480 Main St., Ferguson
• Jose Salvador Sanchez, Jose Sanchez Adame, Iracema Soberanis Radilla to Karina Sanchez, 505 S. Fourth St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, two cases of vandalism to property was reported in the 400 block of Bromley Street.
• On Wednesday, a theft was reported in the 1000 block of West Lincoln Way.
• On Wednesday, a hit and run accident was reported in the 100 block of East State Street.
• On Thursday, Salud Castillo, 24, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Enrique Lemus Jr., 33, was arrested for trespass-no damage.
• On Wednesday, an endloader, driven by Des Moines city employee, Brian James Hommer, 38, of Indianola, working in a construction zone on clean-up from the tornado. was backing up in the 400 block of Bromley Street when it sideswiped a legally parked Honda Accord. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Honda Accord was estimated at $3,000.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Yoneisi Perez Piloto, 37, was arrested on a warrant.