Daily Record, August 3, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Nathan Priske made an initial appearance on an absence from custody charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Aug. 10. Bond is set at $5,000 cash only.
• Desirae Corona made an initial appearance on a dependent adult abuse-exploitation over $100 charge and a theft-first degree charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Aug. 17. Corona is released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services and is to report to the adult probation office within 48 hours to sign a pre-trial release agreement.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, a case of vandalism to property was reported in the 1100 block of East Nevada Street.
• On Wednesday, a hit and run accident occurred at the intersection of State Street and Center Street with property damage only.
• On Wednesday, a theft from a building resulting from a burglary was reported in the 100 block of North Second Avenue.
• On Thursday, Pah Baw, 30, was arrested for child endangerment-no injury and domestic abuse assault-impeding the flow of air or blood-strangulation.
• On Wednesday, Nathan Priske, 40, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Desirae Corona, 19, was arrested for dependent adult abuse-exploitation over $100 and theft-first degree.
• On Wednesday, Cory Burroughs, 24, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense, failure to maintain control, failure to use seatbelts, operation without registration and no insurance.
• On Wednesday, Melissa Rose Harris, 27, was arrested on a warrant.