Daily Record, Sept. 12, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Janet D. and Robert Dean Turner to Jason D. and Laura F. Burns, 503 N. First St.
• Kathryn L. and Michael G. Schaeffer to Kyaw Kaw and Sha La Ku, 510 Thomas Drive
• Carole Ann Hunter McKinney, Carole A. and Rodger McKinney to Janet Marie Hunter Doser and Steven Douglas Hunter, 204 Sharon Ave.
• Jackie Akins to Dennis D. Arment and Susan R. McCurdy, 806 Knox St., Melbourne
• Janice C. Godfrey, Jason John Godfrey, Megan M. Godfrey and William Glen Godfrey Jr. to Abigail Burkhead, 507 W. Meadow Lane
• Kip L. and Tara L. Weatherly to Kip L. and Tara L. Weatherly, 201 S. East St., Albion
• Robert P. and Sue M. Beurskens to Eileen M. and Victor J. Ekvall Jr., 1705 S. Sixth St.
• Penney and Rick Duane Reed to Roxanne Dee Mehlisch, 1050 113th St., Zearing
• Dianna M. and Terry C. Ware to Kathryn L. and Michael G. Schaeffer, 406 W. Main St.
• OHP 16 LC to Benton R. and Quembee L. Garringer, 707 Noble St.
• Natalie M. Blubaugh, Michael and Natalie M. Fosdick to Catherine Gooding, 10 N. 10th St.
• Shirley L. Birkness, Debra E. and Stephen M. Shapiro to Shirley L. Birkness, 2010 S. Fourth Ave.
• Adeline Adella Britain, The Estate of Adeline A. Brown to Jeffrey K. Britain, Pamela Rae Morris, Debra Sue Randall, 207 W. Ingledue St.
• Brookside Estates LLC to Mary Jo and William H. Seeger, 514 E. Olive St. #507
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, a case of criminal mischief and a theft was reported in the 500 block of East Main Street.
• On Monday, a case of criminal mischief with damage valued under $200 was reported in the 200 block of South Third Avenue.
• On Tuesday, Angela Todd Davis, 38, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Monday, Craig Eurom, 59, was arrested for trespass, operating while under the influence-third offense and leaving the scene of an accident.
• On Monday, Dustin Susie, 31, was arrested for theft-fifth degree.
• On Monday, Kelly Eich, 23, was arrested for interference with official acts-bodily injury, operation without registration, no insurance and driving under suspension.
• On Monday, Elizabeth Elizarraras Rivera, 24, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-first offense.
• On Monday, a car driven by Consuelo Avalos Gonzalez, 65, of Marshalltown, was southbound through the Hoglan Elementary School parking lot when it collided with a vehicle driven by Win Myint, 37, of Marshalltown, which was also trying to navigate the tight parking lot. No injuries were reported. Damage to both vehicles was estimated at $2,000 each.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Steven Ray Ralls, 32, was arrested for operating a vehicle without the owner’s consent.
• On Monday, Mark Soard, 55, was arrested for violation of parole and forgery.