Daily Record, Dec. 28, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Phillip Terrell Davis made an initial appearance on two counts of an assault causing bodily injury or mental illness charge and a theft-third degree charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Jan. 4. Bond on the assault charge is $1,000 cash only and on the theft charge is $2,000 cash or surety. No-contact orders were issued for the protected parties.
• Steven Ray Ralls made an initial appearance on two counts of a failure to appear for a pre-trial conference charge. Breanna Nelson is appointed as counsel. The pre-trial conference is rescheduled for 9:30 a.m. on Feb. 6, 2019, in Magistrate Court. Ralls is released on his promise to appear.
• Jason Michael Zimmerman made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a pre-trial conference charge. Jeff Hazen will continue as counsel. The pre-trial conference is rescheduled for 1:30 p.m. on Jan. 11 with the jury trial rescheduled for 9 a.m. on Jan. 17.
• Dana L. Dunn to Julie Bent and Tamey Rearick, 1429 Eastman Ave., Clemons
• CR 2018 LLC to Felipa Delgado, 507 E. Boone St.
• On Wednesday, a case of identity theft was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Wednesday, Keven Nunez-Mancera, 20, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• On Wednesday, Steven Ralls, 33, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Phillip Davis, 28, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Jermaine Oden, 20, was arrested for interference with official acts, dark windows or windshield, failure to obey a traffic control device, speeding, eluding and on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Logan Calkins, 19, was arrested for interference with official acts, possession of marijuana-first offense and on a warrant.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Jason Zimmerman, 43, was arrested for possession of marijuana-first offense.