Daily Record, Feb 27, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Lonnie A. Larson made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Bond is set at $2,000 cash only.
• The Estate of Clyde L. Evers to Angela M. Giannetto, 214 Pine St.
• Nancy Tellez to Oscar Chavarria Valencia, 2206 Gary Ct.
• Gustavo Avalos Parra and Esther Lopez De Avalos to Gustavo Avalos and Esther Lopez De Avalos, 206 N. 15th St.
• Hannah M. Morrison, Hannah W. Morrison and Wade W. Morrison to Benjamin T. and Vivian J. Wertzberger, 506 Craig Circle
• Abraham and Maira R. Herrera to Htike Aung and Win Soe, 1911 Bailey Drive
• The Ernestine A. Beilke Living Trust, Ernestine A. Beilke, Trustee to Patricia A. and Richard D. Ewalt, 608 E. Olive St. #201
• Charlotte VanWaardhuizen Estate to Michael R. Hunt Life Estate, Sheila J. Barritt Life Estate and Alvin Dean VanWaardhuizen, 1323 Oaks Ave. and 1241 Oaks Ave., Liscomb
• Barbara J. Garrison to Elizabeth Elizarraras and Luis J. Mendoza Soto, 503 Marion St.
• On Monday, a hit and run accident was reported in the 1000 block of South Third Avenue.
• On Monday, a car driven by Marcos Eduardo Perez Sanchez, 29, of Marshalltown, was eastbound on Rex Ryden Road at the intersection with South 18th Avenue when the driver pulled out to make a left turn and collided with a car driven by Maria Guadalupe Yepez Laguna, 28, of Marshalltown, which was southbound on 18th Avenue. No injuries were reported. Perez Sanchez was cited for failure to obey a stop sign and yield the right of way. Damage to the Perez Sanchez car was estimated at $4,000 while the Yepez Laguna car received an estimated $5,000 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Joshua Levis, 40, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Monday, Lonnie Larson, 53, was arrested on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.