Daily Record, March 3, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Mohamed M. Harajli, 903 S. Second Ave.
• Lisa Healey, Lisa Rin to Alfred Healey, 804 East St., Liscomb
• Leticia Cervantes to America and Jose Zaragoza, 924 S. Sixth Ave.
• Denise Levings, Denise L. and John J. Levings to Kathy K. Vander Linden, 101 S. 29th St.
• Jessica Marie Edler, Jessica Marie Koopman to Roy Allen Edler, 1167 220th St., State Center
• First National Acceptance Company to Carol P. Herrald, 801 E. Boone St.
• Amie and Steven Rahn to Amie and Steven Rahn, 200 E. Marshall St., Albion
• Barbara K. Blake to Barbara K. Blake, David Blake and Linda Blake, 2013 Elmcrest Drive
• Ditech Financial LLC to Federal National Mortgage Association, 1107 W. State St.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Friday, Adam Bingham, 24, was arrested on a mittimus warrant for failure to serve a jail sentence.
• On Friday, Kyaw Mya, 37, was arrested on a warrant charging him with two counts of assault with intent sex abuser with serious injury, sexual abuse-third degree and four counts of sexual abuse-second degree.
• On Wednesday, a pickup driven by Joshua Lynn Courter, 33, of Melbourne, was eastbound on Marshalltown Boulevard in the process of passing another vehicle when the driver lost traction on the icy road surface, made contact with the north bridge wall then crossed over and made contact with the guardrail on the south side before coming to rest. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Courter pickup was estimated at $5,000.
• On Wednesday, a vehicle driven by Nichole Renee Kuntz, 40, of Marshalltown, was northbound on Wallace Avenue when it lost control on the icy roadway causing it to enter the west ditch where it overturned and came to rest on its top. Kuntz was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown. Damage to the Kuntz vehicle was estimated at $4,500.
• On Saturday, a Jeep driven by Korey Benjamin Sederberg, 20, of Marshalltown, was westbound on the Garwin Road when the driver lost control on the icy roadway resulting in the vehicle entering the south ditch and began rolling coming to rest on its top. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Sederberg Jeep was estimated at $5,000.
Marshalltown Fire Department
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a building fire at 405 E. Boone St., a motor vehicle accident with injuries at Highway 30 and Binford Avenue, State Center; a smoke scare, odor of smoke at 1109 S. First St. and four medical assists with the EMS crew to: 2613 S. Center St., 312 S. 12th Ave. Place, 1503 Norris Place and 206 1/2 N. Ninth St.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a dispatched/cancelled en route to 1 W. Grant St., a smoke detector activation-no fire-unintentional at 2001 S. Fourth St. and three medical assists with the EMS crew to: 1112 Bromley St., 514 E. Olive St. and 2301 Bittersweet Road.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a dispatched/cancelled en route to 3300 S. 18th Ave., a carbon monoxide detector activation due to malfunction at 1512 Kalsem Blvd. and five medical assists with the EMS crew to: 920 May St., 616 Jerome St., 212 Thomas Drive, 802 S. Center St. and 1422 W. Linn St.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a dispatched/cancelled en route to 1319 W. Church St., a gasoline or other flammable liquid spill at 1701 Iowa Ave. E, two motor vehicle accidents with injuries at Marion Street and 13th Avenue and South Ninth Street and Boone Street and 11 medical assists with the EMS crew to: 705 W. Main St., 3104 S. Eighth St., 111 N. Seventh St., 11 S. 16th St., 306 S. Fourth Ave., 612 E. Church St., 1410 W. Linn St., 604 W. Boone St., 1211 W. State St., 702 E. Main St. and 1005 S. Eighth Ave.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a motor vehicle accident with injuries at 507 S. Third Ave. and three medical assists with the EMS crew to: 2 Lackey Terr., 911 Jackson St. and 1401 S. 17th Ave.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a no incident found upon arrival at dispatch address at 706 Wood St. and nine medical assists with the EMS crew to: 22 N. Center St., 311 W. Nevada St., 1316 E. Nevada St., 1 W. Grant St., 518 N. 16th St., 1006 Ratcliffe Drive, 1 W. Grant St., 206 Nicholas Drive and 518 N. 16th St.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a building fire at 506 Marion St., a carbon monoxide detector activation, no carbon monoxide at 5 N. 11th Ave., two dispatched/cancelled en routes to 1402 S. 17th Ave. and 107 W. State St. and six medical assists with the EMS crew to: 3700 S. Center St., 208 Palmer St., 203 E. Webster St., 11 W. Grant St., 301 Sunset Lane and 511 N. 12th Ave.