Daily Record, April 10, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Chad Michael Baker made an initial appearance on a domestic abuse assault with the intent to inflict serious injury charge, a willful injury charge, a going armed with intent charge, an assault while participating in a felony charge, a robbery-first degree charge, a burglary-first degree charge, a possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine-third or subsequent offense charge, a possession of drug paraphernalia charge and a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on April 19. Bond is set at $50,000 cash only. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Timothy John Bullard made an initial appearance on a sex offender registry violation-second or subsequent offense charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on April 19. Bond is set at $5,000 cash or surety.
• Michael Henderson made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. Jeff Hazen is appointed as counsel. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the Administrative Court Judge and the Department of Correctional Services. Henderson is being held without bond.
• Lexi Anne Lynch made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Lynch is released on her promise to appear and reminded she is still on probation.
• George Gomez made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Gomes is released on his promise to appear.
• US Bank to Adriana and Jose Angel Regalado, 201 S. Fifth St.
• Catherine L. Gooding to Robert Gooding, 411 W. Linn St.
• Marla Jane Grossman to Marla J. Grossman Revocable Trust, Marla J. Grossman Trustee, 2426 Smith Ave.
• Lisa A. Cerda, Interstate Power & Light Company, Marshall County Sheriff, Portfolio Recovery Association LLC to DLR Holdings, 107 N. 18th St.
• Adriana and Jose Angel Regalado to Crystal Propp, 8 S. Eighth St.
• W. Shirleen Brown to Dorothy and Michael Lindell, 406 W. Linn St.
• Bobbie J. and Jeffrey J. Harrings to Wendy J. Kinney, 1166 160th St., St. Anthony
• James and Stephanie D. Chubb to Marcella G. and Phillip R. King, 307 N. First St.
• Marcella G. and Phillip R. King to James Chubb, Stephanie D. Chubb, Sharon Kay Rivette, 307 N. First St.
• Le Hong to Le Hong, Due Thai and Hieu Tran, 102 W. Meadow Lane
• Vis Real Estate Inc. to Dennis Stewart, 604 S. Center St.
• Kristine D. and Mark E. George to Marcos Justino Calzada, 311 S. 15th Ave.
• Stephanie Kernes to Dillon Knight
• Andrea Pritchard to John Schuler
• Krystal Reese to Benjamin Wedgwood
• Jesse Hernandez to Shania Gardner
• Mohsen Ali Shah to Kaily Beeghly
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, April Leah Jefferson, 40, was cited for operation without registration.
• On Monday, Chad Baker, 40, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance-third or subsequent offense, possession of drug paraphernalia, willful injury-causing bodily injury, violation of a no-contact order, robbery-first degree, domestic abuse assault with intent or displays a weapon, burglary-first degree and assault while participating in a felony-serious injury.
• On Monday, Caitlin Traylor, 18, was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
• On Tuesday, April Jefferson, 40, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Tuesday, Charles Pirtle Jr., 34, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Friday, two cases of vandalism to two motor vehicles was reported in Gilman.
• On Saturday, a case of vandalism to a motor vehicle was reported in Le Grand.
• On Monday, a theft of a motor vehicle registration plate was reported in Liscomb.
• On Monday, April 8, Carlos Davila Romero, 35, was arrested for no valid driver’s license, driving under suspension and driving while barred.