Daily Record, April 25, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Diego Nathaniel Murillo made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge, an eluding charge, two driving under suspension charges, a reckless driving charge, a operating while under the influence-second offense charge, a driving while barred charge, a possession of marijuana-first offense charge, a no valid driver’s license charge, two speeding charges, a no insurance charge, an operation without registration charge, two stop sign violation charges and unsafe passing charge and a passing on highway charge. Chad Frese filed an appearance on the probation violation. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. on May 17. Bond on this charge is $10,000 cash only. The preliminary hearing on the new charges is 1 p.m. on May 14. Bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Christopher Ray Ellis made an initial a appearance on a violation of a pre-trial release charge. Breanna Nelson will continue as counsel. The pre-trial release is revoked and bond of $1,000 cash or surety instated.
• Victor Hugo Felix made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge. Felix pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on May 22 in Magistrate Court.
• Elias Seid Mohammed made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge. Mohammed pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on May 15 in Magistrate Court.
• Lori Michelle Shukers made an initial appearance on two counts of a dog at large charge and two counts of a no proof of vaccinations charge. Shukers pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on May 15 in Magistrate Court.
• Gabriel Davis, of St. Anthony, made an initial appearance on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge. Davis pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on May 15 in Magistrate Court. Bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case.
• Raymond Martinez Rodriguez made an initial appearance on a driving while revoked charge and a no insurance charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on May 13.
• Eloradanna Ranae Warren failed to make an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge and the court found her in default and fined her $250 with an $87.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $397.50, due within 30 days.
• John K. Dale Jr. and Kimberly C. Dale to Adam D. Maas, 107 Ninth Ave. NW, State Center
• Andrea Pritchard, Andrea and John Schuler to Andrea and John Schuler, 2849 270th St.
• Daleen Brink Michel and Brent S. Michel to Jade E. and Shannon K. Robinson, 1813 Wiese Garden Road
• Cale Friest to Ashley M. and Jeffrey M. Goble, 1946 Vine Ave.
• Christopher A. and Kathryn D. Reid to Peter J. Nieland, 602 Thunderbird Drive
• Harold G. and Nancy Ann Davis to Harold G. and Nancy Ann Davis, 1150 200th St., State Center
• Susan Goecke Anderson Revocable Trust, Susan Goecke Anderson Trustee to Nancy Frerichs and Terry L. McGahuey, 2007 Bailey Drive
• Merged Area VI Education Community College District to Iglesia Pentecostes Independiente Amore Abundante I, 3405 S. Center St.
• Ilda Hernandez and Marcelo Merida to Martha Graciela Merida, 512 E. Linn St.
• The Estate of Charlotte M. Appelgate to Lee Hans and Wilma June Knutsen, 1202 S. Ninth Ave.
• Makayla and Tysen Streeter to Maxwell A. Upah, 301 Third St. SE, State Center
• Rose Par and Taun Tang to Kristina Tuttle, 511 Eastview Road
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, a case of vandalism to property was reported in the 100 block of East Main Street.
• On Tuesday, a case of vandalism to property was reported in the 1600 block of South Second Avenue.
• On Wednesday, Michael Davis, 49, was arrested for driving while barred.
• On Tuesday, Jason Priske, 39, was arrested for stopping on the paved part of the highway.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, Christopher Ray Ellis, 28, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Phillip Samuel Head, 39, was arrested for violation of the sex offender registry-second or subsequent offense and on a warrant.