Daily Record, Nov. 7, 2016
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Penny Marie Perrin was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Cleveland Gentry Jr. was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, David Allen Decker was arrested on a warrant.
• On Saturday, Oct. 29, a car driven by Morgan Lynn Fenner, of Newhall, was westbound on Highway 30 when a deer entered the traveled portion of the roadway from the north ditch and was struck. Passenger Megan Amanda Skyberg, of Tama, was transported to Central Iowa Healthcare with possible injuries while Briana Marie Hubrich, of Tama, complained of pain from the seatbelt, but refused treatment. Damage to the Fenner car was estimated at $12,000.
• On Tuesday, a vehicle driven by Orval Gene Wiemers, of Melbourne, was westbound on IOwa Avenue West approaching the Highland Acres Road and Oaks Avenue area when a deer entered the roadway and was struck causing disabling front end damage. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Wiemers vehicle was estimated at $5,500.
• On Tuesday, a pickup driven by Michael John Hanrahan, of Pleasant Hill, was northbound on Highway 330 when it struck a deer that entered the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Hanrahan pickup was estimated at $6,000.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, Roeles Reyes Cavazos was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
• On Thursday, Jesus Alonzo Corona was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Keenan Jawan Johnson was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Blake Edward Shutt was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Monday, Oct. 31, a vehicle driven by Holly Ann Grandin, of State Center, was eastbound in the south lane of Highway 30 when a deer entered the roadway and was struck. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Grandin vehicle was estimated at $5,000.