Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | Home RSS
 
 
 

MFD responds to house fire

January 4, 2014
Times-Republican

The attic of the house on 110 New Castle Road caught on fire at about 11:30 a.m. Friday.

Scott Johnson, acting fire chief, said the fire was quickly extinguished after a part of the ceiling was removed.

The fire was caused by an overloaded electrical outlet and created damage to the roof trusses and ceiling, estimated at $2,500.

There were no injuries to the residents of the home or the fire fighters on scene.

 
 

 

I am looking for: