Daily Record, April 14, 2017
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, Wyatt James Stonewall was arrested for possession of marijuana-first offense.
• On Wednesday, Gary Prazak was arrested for three counts of theft-fifth degree-shoplifting.
• On Wednesday, Cameisha Underwood was arrested for conspiracy to commit aggravated misdemeanor and conspiracy to commit a non-forcible felony.
• On Wednesday, Henry Vicenik was arrested for unauthorized use of a credit card, identity theft and forgery.
• On Wednesday, Angela Cox was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
• On Wednesday, Jessica Darrah was arrested for theft-fifth degree and forgery.
• On Tuesday, Nyanyul Padiet was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
• On Tuesday, Nyanyul Abiel Padiet was arrested for trespass.
• On Tuesday, Scott William Doc Slocum was arrested for burning of garbage prohibited.
• On Tuesday, Jolene Davenport was arrested for possession of marijuana-first offense and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Wednesday, a Dodge Ram pickup driven by an unknown driver was traveling at a high rate of speed southbound on South 12th Street when it entered the intersection without stopping at Iowa Avenue West and clipped the front of a pickup driven by Karen Ann Brown, of Marshalltown, fled the scene and was found later abandoned. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Brown pickup was estimated at $5,000.
• On Monday, a car driven by Lyda Maria Sandoval, of Marshalltown, was westbound on Marion Street when the driver became distracted making a call on her cell phone and crossed the center line colliding head on with a vehicle driven by Jose Matias Perez-Lopez, of Marshalltown. Sandoval was transported to Central Iowa Healthcare. Sandoval was cited for driving under suspension, no insurance-accident, failure to maintain control and improper use of lanes. Damage to the Sandoval car was estimated at $7,000 while the Perez-Lopez vehicle received an estimated $9,000 in damage.
• On Saturday, a minivan driven by Julie Ann Gudith, of Laurel, was northbound on South Center Street in the inside lane when the driver became distracted and collided with the rear of a car driven by Joseph Paul Peter, of Marshalltown, which was stopped at the intersection with Merle Hibbs Boulevard. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Gudith minivan was estimated at $1,500 while the Peter car received an estimated $2,000 in damage.
• On April 6, a pickup driven by James Richard Speas, of Union, was northbound on South Center Street in the outside lane when it collided with the rear of a vehicle driven by Maria De Jesus Vazquez-De Sanchez, of Marshalltown, which was stopped in a line of traffic sending it into the rear of a car driven by Regulo Mendoza-Garcia, of Marshalltown, pushing it into the rear of a pickup driven by Karen Marie Rasmussen, of Marshalltown. No injuries were reported. Speas was cited for failure to stop in the assured, clear distance. Damage to the Speas pickup was estimated at $3,000 while the Vazquez De-Sanchez vehicle received an estimated $1,500 in damage, the Mendoza-Garcia car an estimated $900 in damage and the Rasmussen pickup an estimated $800 in damage.
• On April 4, a car driven by Brendan Scott Quigley, of Grinnell, was eastbound on Anson Street when it went around two vehicles stopped at a stop sign and into the intersection of South 12th Avenue where it collided broadside with a car driven by Ma Khin Hla, of Marshalltown. Quigley was transported by emergency personnel. Quigley was cited for failure to obey a stop sign, no valid driver’s license and no insurance. Damage to the Quigley car was estimated at $3,000 while the Hla car received an estimated $2,000 in damage.