Daily Record, April 5, 2017
Marshall County Courthouse
• Juan Carlos Pantoja Aguilera made an initial appearance on a probation revocation request. The public defender’s office was appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled at 3:30 p.m. on April 26. Pantoja Aguilera was released on his promise to appear and ordered to report to his probation officer within 24 hours of release.
• Christopher Lee Krall made an initial appearance on a Magistrate warrant charging him with failure to appear for an initial appearance on a failure to stop in the assured, clear distance. Krall pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75 plus a service fee on the warrant, due within 30 days.
• Kathleen A. and Terrence L. Briggs to Kathleen A. Briggs Revocable Trust, Kathleen A. Briggs Trustee and Terrence L. Briggs Revocable Trust, Terrence L. Briggs Trustee, 1402 S. 12th St., and 1947 263rd St.
• Kyle R. and Lisa R. Mann to Daniel J. Nicholson, 203 E. Church St., Laurel
• Milo V. Larsen to Trail Resources & Iowa Land Stewards Inc., 513 and 513A Wilson Circle
• Rolland C. Nauman to Lisa Marie Nauman and Rolland C. Nauman, 1001 W. State St.
• Rose Marie Muschick to Kendall N. Valde and Savannah A. Valde, 408 Main St., Clemons
• Constance M. and James D. Johnson to H&H Rentals LLC, 304 Plaza Heights Road, and 406 Plaza Heights Road
• The Estate of Lawrence E. Halverson to K&A Real Estate LLC, 310 N. Second Ave., 1908 Summit St., 10 S. 12th St., 511 W. Nevada St., 310 S. Fourth St., 1004 S. Center St., 1014 S. Center St., 5 N. 11th Ave., 3 N. 11th Ave., 1006 S. Center St., 1006 1/2 S. Center St., 1102 E. Main St., and 1003 S. Center St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Sunday, a vehicle driven by Pamela Rochelle Jones, of Marshalltown, was eastbound on East Anson Street approaching 12th Avenue when it went through the stop sign and collided with a vehicle driven by Kelly Paris Bryant, of Colorado. No injuries were reported. Jones was cited for failure to obey a traffic control device and yield the right of way and no insurance-accident. Damage to both vehicles was estimated at $3,000 each.
• On Saturday, a car driven by Linda Rin was westbound on Woodbury Street when it struck a legally parked pickup. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Rin car was estimated at $9,000 while the legally parked pickup received an estimated $4,000 in damage.
• On Friday, a car driven by Heather Rae Baker, of Marshalltown, was attempting to stop on slippery road conditions while northbound on South Center Street when it collided with the rear of a car driven by Michael Eugene Stubbs, of Marshalltown, which was stopped for a red light. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Baker car was estimated at $2,000 while the Stubbs car received an estimated $500 in damage.
• On Friday, a vehicle driven by Janette Avila Leon, of Marshalltown, was southbound in the 400 block of North Second Street when it failed to obey a stop sign and collided with a minivan driven by Monique Lynn Woodsmall, of Marshalltown which was eastbound on West Lincoln Street. A six-year-old female in the Woodsmall minivan was transported to Central Iowa Heathcare. Avila Leon was cited for failure to obey a stop sign and yield the right of way while Woodsmall was cited for driving while barred-habitual offender. Damage to the Avila Leon vehicle was estimated at $5,000 while the Woodsmall minivan received an estimated $4,000 in damage and a stop an estimated $500 in damage.
Marshalltown Fire Department
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to an unintentional transmission of alarm from 303 Nicholas Drive, a dispatched/cancelled en route to 103 N. Third Ave., and two medical assists with the EMS crew to 615 W. State St., and 206 Taft St.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded an outside rubbish fire at 1213 W. Anson St., a dispatched/cancelled en route to 301 S. Fourth Ave., and six medical assists with the EMS crew to: 1720 S. Center St., 1211 W. State St., 921 Turner St., 1314 Marshall Drive, 112 N. First St., and 915 W. Merle Hibbs Blvd.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded three medical assists with the EMS crew to: Second Street, 210 E. Webster St., and 1601 Norris Place.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded a dispatched/cancelled en route to 13th Street and three medical assists with the EMS crew to: 2005 S. Third Ave., 1301 Summit St., and 206 Nicholas Drive.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded six medical assists with the EMS crew to: 5 W. Lincoln St., 1405 Brentwood Terrace, 816 Union St., 202 N. Second Ave., 5 W. Lincoln St., and 302 Sunset Lane.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded a carbon monoxide incident at 304 Harrison Drive, and two medical assists with the EMS crew to the 100 block of North Center Street and 5 E. Grant St.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded a dispatched/cancelled en route to 109 N. 19th St., a service call to South Center Street and three medical assists with the EMS crew to: 117 N. Second St., 1006 Ratcliffe Drive, and 404 N. First Ave.