Daily Record, May 5, 2017
Marshall County Courthouse
• Florida Gabriel Sheppard made an initial appearance on a extradition request from the State of Indiana, on two counts of a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge, on providing false identification charge and a speeding charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel on the extradition charge and Christian Stickrod will continue as counsel on the violation of the no-contact order. The extradition hearing and contempt hearing will be heard at the same time at 1:30 p.m. on May 17. Bond on the extradition charge is $20,000 cash only and bond on the contempt charge is $1,000 cash or surety.
Sheppard pleaded guilty to the false identification charge and the speeding charge. The fine on the false identification is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75. The fine on the speeding charge is $80 with a $28 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $168. All payments are due within 30 days.
• Tiffany Huffaker, of Prairie City, made an initial appearance on a theft-third degree charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on May 22. Bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case. The court ordered that Huffaker be photographed and fingerprinted in connection with this case.
• Jacqueline Chavarria Gonzalez made an initial appearance on a driving while barred charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on May 22. Chavarria Gonzalez was released on her promise to appear.
• Molly Gummert made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled at 2:30 p.m. on May 23. Bond is set at $2,000 cash or surety.
• Rita Marie Tesar made an initial appearance on a operation while under the influence-third offense charge, a stop sign violation charge and a violation of a restricted license charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on May 15. Bond is set at $5,000 cash or surety. Upon release Tesar will have 60 days to obtain a substance abuse evaluation and submit the results to the court.
• Alex Martinez made an initial appearance on a operating while intoxicated-first offense charge, a speeding charge and a no insurance charge. Martinez will hire his own counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on May 23. Martinez was released on his promise to appear. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Liberty Properties LLC to Pete Dumer, 613 1/2 E. Anson St.
• The Estate of Margaret L. Judge to Bobbie Marie Ledvina, 805 E. South St.
• Donald Manwaring O’Neill Revocable Trust, Barbara Perine O’Neill Revocable Trust, Jan Marie Graber Trustee and Edward William O’Neill Trustee to O’Neill Credit Shelter Trust, Jan Marie Graber Trustee and Edward William O’Neill Trustee, 2506B Jessup Ave.
• Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC to The Secretary of Housing & Urban Development, 911 May St.
• Orton Homes LLC to Dawn and Kevin Petersen, 306 Sixth St. SE, State Center
• Alta B. Bollhoeffer Trust, Alta B. Bollhoeffer Trustee, Great Western Bank Trustee to John and Pam Harrington, 2952 Newby Ave., Haverhill
• Armando and Maria E. Torres to Anabel and Jesus Yepez, 104 W. Church St.
• Rickie Lee Horney to Chris Ann Horney, 408 S. Third St.
• Don H. Vreeland to Holly D. and Paul C. Selken, 1230 Sanford Ave.
• Janell E. and Melvin Dommer to Debra S. Johnson, 210 N. Seventh St.
• Trademark Properties LLC to Buckaroo LLC, 519 N. First St.
• Harlan M. and Jeanette R. Kloppenborg to Stalzer Land LLC, 1537 235th St., State Center
• Kevin and Robin A. Angstman and Chad and Tracy A. Dieleman to David L. and Patricia L. Bethel, 1400 Lincoln Tower Circle #302
• Liberty Properties LLC to All American Property Management LLC, 307 N. Second St.
• Timothy L. Bjelland to Rhonda J. Bjelland, 2926 Price Way, Laurel
• Douglas F. Baker to Anna and Travis D. Vaughn, 209 S. Ninth St.
• Ashlee M. Barker, Ashlee M. and Corey B. Stupp to Maria Guadalupe Sanchez, Jose Agustin Sanchez Jimenez, 2513 Reyclif Drive
• Tom Butters Farms Inc. to Burt Farm & Livestock Company, 1310 Taylor Ave.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, Kathleen Linnay Metivier was cited for no insurance.
• On Wednesday, Jamie Levone Snowten was cited for speeding.
• On Thursday, Kathleen Linnay Metivier was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Thursday, Alex Martinez was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Wednesday, Rita Tesar was arrested for violation of a restricted license, operating while intoxicated-third offense and failure to obey a stop sign and yield the right of way.
• On Wednesday, Crystal Phipps was arrested for unlawful possession of prescription drugs, driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended and burglary-third degree-motor vehicle.
• On Wednesday, Jamie Levone Snowten was arrested for driving while license is denied or revoked.
• On Wednesday, Auston Ray Kelling was arrested on possession of drug paraphernalia.