Daily Record, Jun. 27, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Travis Lee Gummert made an initial appearance on a trespass-first offense charge. Gummert pleaded guilty and the fine is $200 with a $70 surcharge, a $125 law enforcement initiative surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $455, due within 30 days.
• Scott Eugene Doran made an initial appearance on a failure to file a written arraignment on a driving while revoked charge. Marshon Dubbert will continue as counsel. The arraignment hearing is rescheduled for 1 p.m. on July 2. Bond is set at $1,000 cash or surety.
• Marcus Lamon Landfair made an initial appearance on a carrying weapons charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on July 6. Bond is set at $2,000 cash or surety.
• Lisa Ann Cain Arcelo made an initial appearance on an unlawful passing of a school bus charge. Arcelo pleaded guilty and the fine is $250 with a $87.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $397.50, due within 30 days.
• Austin Michael Lee Nelson made an initial appearance on a tinted windows violation charge and a violation of a restricted license charge. Nelson pleaded guilty to both charges. On the tinted windows charge the fine is $50 with a $17.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $127.50. The restricted license charge fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75. All payments are due within 30 days.
• Stephen Leo Schossow made an initial appearance on a speeding charge and a driving under suspension charge. Schossow pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on July 27 in Magistrate Court.
• Cheryl M. and Daniel R. Goos to Jeff D. and Katherine A. Wheeler, 2602 Leland Ct.
• Melody A. Hunt to Steven R. Ames, 5 W. Lincoln St.
• Orton Homes LLC to Dennis C. and Michelle R. Brown, 2909 Jackie Terrace
• Juan and Maria Jurado, Jurado Juan Manuel, Juan Manuel Murado to Erendira Aguirre and Macario Ramirez, 202 S. Fifth St.
• Maria C. Villa to Carlos Villa Magana, 7 S. Seventh Ave.
• Erin Hand, Erin Scott to James Scott, 1898 Vine Ave.
• Janet M. and Michael J. Luttrell to Abigail V. Pelzer, 508 Brentwood Road
• Billie Lou Boswell to Adriana and Jose Angel Regalado, 1712 Olson Way
• Manufactured Housing Contract Senior Subordinate P and US Bank Trustee to Bridget R. and Robert J. Coulter, 2764 Knapp Ave.
• The Estate of Doris Erma Thompson to Breanna and Tyler Sawyer, 105 E. Clinton St., Le Grand
• April M. Forbes to Mary K. Burnes and Kenneth M. Mallas, 408 N. 17th St.
• Bank of New York Trustee, Bank of New York Trustee, Benefit of Certificate Holders of Cwalt Inc. to David Gill, 301 N. Liberty St., Albion
• Eric R. Hannah to Obed Mendoza, 912 Jackson St.
• Gary Edwin and Meradean Louise Gifford to Gifford Family Living Trust, Gary E. and Meradean L. Gifford, Trustees, 3008 240th St.
• The Estate of Evelyn Mae Runner to Runner Partnership LLC, 2775 320th St.
• Marshalltown Broadcasting Inc. to Trending Media Inc., 1961 Radio Tower Road and 2280 Marsh Ave.,
• Michael A. and Renae S. Devenney to Andrea and Jacob Hermance, 301 Bryngelson Drive
• Marilyn and Tom Niehus to Janell Rae Mikkelson, 801-803 E. High St.
• Mark Ronald Austin, Janell Rae Mikkelson Austin, Janell Rae Mikkelson to Marshalltown Company, 801-803 E. High St.
Marshall County Sheriff
On Friday, Jaydon Payton Dolash, 19, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Saturday, Jacob Youngbear, 27, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense.
•• On Sunday, Rodney Dean Schnacker, 71, was arrested for interference with official acts and assault of persons in a certain occupation causing bodily injury.
• On Monday, Mark Christopher Judge, 32, was arrested for contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order.
Grundy County Sheriff
• On Sunday, De’Andre Shelby, 25, of Storm Lake, was arrested by Linn County authorities on a Grundy County warrant charging him with probation violation. Shelby is being held in lieu of bond.
• On June 12, Zachary Anderson, 30, of Reinbeck, was arrested in Grundy Center on a Hardin County warrant charging him with violation of pre-trial release. Anderson was released to the Hardin County authorities.
• On June 4, Alivia Thorn, 19, of Evansdale, was arrested by Black Hawk County authorities on a Grundy County warrant charging her with driving while revoked and unlawful possession of prescription drugs. Thorn posted bond and was released.
• On May 30, a semi driven by Troy Degroote, 47, of Clarksville, was southbound on Highway 14 when the driver sneezed and dropped off the southbound shoulder, sneezed again, went out of control and entered the west ditch where it rolled onto the passenger side. The trailer was loaded with hogs. Minor injuries were reported. Degroote was issued a citation for failure to maintain control. Damage to the Degroote semit was estimated at $18,000.