Daily Record, June 22, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Nicole Rene Reza made an initial appearance on a forgery charge and a theft-second degree charge. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on July 11. Reza is released on her promise to appear.
• Megan Lee Needs made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on July 6. Needs is released on her promise to appear. A photograph and fingerprint order in this case is to be completed by June 25.
• Loren D. and Patricia A. West to Brandi Eberle, 1603 W. Lincolnway
• Mary Lou and Michael P. Croker to Steven R. Schmidt, 411 S. 12th St.
• Victor M. Cisneros Bravo and Blanca E. Gudino Marin to Victor J. Cisneros Gudino, Maria Cisneros and Valerin Cisneros, 308 N. Center St.
• Timothea R. Page to Brian T. Rahn, 275 Second St., Ferguson
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, a vandalism to property and burglary of a motor vehicle was reported in the 400 block of Bromley Street.
• On Wednesday,an incident of vandalism to property was reported in the 700 block of Woodbury Street.
• On Wednesday, a theft was reported in the 100 block of South Third Avenue.
• On Wednesday, an attempted burglary of a motor vehicle was reported in the 200 block of North 13th Avenue.
• On Wednesday, a theft from a motor vehicle was reported at the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Wednesday, a theft-second degree was reported to the Police Station.
• On Wednesday, a theft was reported to the Marshalltown Police Department.
• On Thursday, a burglary with damage valued under $200 was reported in the 300 block of East Boone Street.
• On Wednesday, Eulalio Angel Angel, 20, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Wednesday, Joanna Hulsey, 36, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Michael Pruitt, 50, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Nicole Reza, 21, was arrested for theft-second degree.
• On Sunday, a car driven by Timothy Edward-Newman Palmer, 22, of Marshalltown, was northbound on Center Street when it struck a legally parked Ford Taurus and left the scene. No injuries were reported. Palmer was cited for operating while intoxicated-first offense, possession of a controlled substance, leaving the scene of an accident-failure to provide aid or information and striking an unattended vehicle. Damage to both vehicles was estimated at $5,000 each.
• On Wednesday, a car driven by Marilyn Ann Denton, 81, of Marshalltown, was northbound in the 400 block of South 12th Avenue when it proceeded into the intersection and collided with the passenger side rear fender/wheel area of a pickup driven by Brian Patrick Gould, 51, of Garwin. No injuries were reported. Denton was cited for failure to obey a stop sign and yield the right of way. Damage to the Denton car was estimated at $5,000 while the Gould pickup received an estimated $1,000 in damage.
• On Wednesday, a car driven by Samantha Diane Wright, 19, of Marshalltown, was exiting a parking spot at Casey’s when it backed into a minivan driven by Lisa Darlene Berg, 58, of Marshalltown. No injuries were reported. Wright was cited for no insurance-accident. Damage to the Wright car was estimated at $500 while the Berg minivan received an estimated $2,000 in damage.
• On Thursday, a car driven by Cody James Elliott, 20, of Fort Dodge, was southbound on Third Avenue and attempted a left turn at the intersection with Main Street crossing the path of a Jeep driven by Jermaine Archie Oden, 20, of Le Grand, resulting in a collision. Elliott left the scene immediately after the accident. Oden drove himself to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown. Elliott was cited for leaving the scene of an accident-failure to provide aid or information, no insurance-accident and failure to yield upon a left turn. Damage to the Elliott car was estimated at $7,000 while the Oden Jeep received an estimated $5,000 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Nicole Reza, 21, was arrested for theft-second degree-bad check and forgery.
• On Wednesday, Michael Kellett, 26, was arrested for violation of parole.
• On June 16, a vehicle driven by Jon Charles Nymeyer, 61, was southbound on Reed Avenue when a deer entered the roadway and was struck. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Nymeyer vehicle was estimated at $3,500.
• On June 5, a farm tractor driven by Keith Lee Balvanz, 69, of Albion, was mowing his field when he struck the fence and drug it behind the tractor. No injuries were reported. Damage to the fence was estimated at $1,500.
• On June 1, a vehicle driven by Trevor Ray Bingham, 21, of Montour, was westbound on Main Street Road when the driver lost control of the vehicle and entered the south ditch where it hit a wire fence and overturned. Bingham had minor injuries and a family member transported him to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown. Bingham was cited for driving under suspension, failure to maintain control and no insurance-accident. Damage to the Bingham vehicle was estimated at $5,000 while the fence received an estimated $1,000 in damage.