Daily Record, July 11, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Trevor Leighton Muller made an initial appearance on a stalking charge, a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge and a harassment-third degree charge. Muller will hire Chad Frese as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on July 20. Muller is being held without bond. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Heather Lynn Reeder made an initial appearance on a domestic abuse assault charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on July 30. Reeder is released on her promise to appear. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Arturo Alonso Rico made an initial appearance on a theft-fifth degree charge. Rico pleaded not guilty. Christian Stickrod is appointed as counsel. A pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Aug. 15 in Magistrate Court. Rico is released on his promise to appear.
• Loren Doug and Patricia Ann West to Terminal Connections LLC, 101 and 105 Center Road, Dillon
• Carolina Alas and Sergio Ramirez Rios to Olga Barrea Morales, Jose Juan Garcia B, Jacqueline Garcia, Jorge E. Garcia and Miguel Angel Garcia, 208 W. Lincoln St.
• Kathleen D. Buschbom to Gregory A. Benscoter, 116 N. First Ave.
• Juanita M. Gile to Federal National Mortgage Association, 2112 Edgebrook Drive
• American Legion Auxiliary Paul Ward Post 149 to Evan Husak, 111 S. Main St., Gilman
• Christopher John Daniel to German Cendejas, 1915 S. Fifth Ave.
• Frederick Helm to Frederick Helm and Kimberly Sue Oneill, 1304 Greenfield Drive
• Derek J. and Michelle Reimer to Alexander Michael and Mickey L. Curran, 1210 Canfield Ave., St. Anthony
• Daun E. and Donald E. Meyer to Eric and Jamie Hansen, 2619 Ridge Road
• Darrin R. and Tracy L. Nuese to Dustin and Erin Nuese, 2805 Green Castle Road, Gilman
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, two cases of vandalism to property were reported in the 10 block of North Fifth Avenue.
• On Monday, a case of identity theft was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Monday, a case of vandalism to property was reported in the 500 block of North 12th Avenue.
• On Monday, Tony Washington, 38, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Heather Reeder, 38, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-first offense.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Trevor Leighton Muller, 32, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Monday, Arturo Alonso Rico, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Sunday, July 8, a vehicle driven by Kristy Lee Hauser, 23, of Marshalltown, was northbound on Highway 330 when it struck a deer that entered the traveled portion of the roadway causing damage to the front end of the vehicle. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Hauser vehicle was estimated at $6,000.