Daily Record, Sept. 7, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Connie J. Croskey, Connie J. Warnell to Ernesto Magana Magana and Patricia Maria Meraz Minjares, 1505 S. Center St.
• State of Iowa, City of Marshalltown, Lea E. Waseskuk to Protoss LLC, 702 Roberts Terrace
• Patricia Perez, Sheriff of Marshall County to BCAT 2014 4TT, Chritsiana Trust Trustee, Wilmington Savings Fund Society FSB Trustee, 923 S. 11th Ave.
• Investment Group Inc. to Morgan Lynay and Travis Charles Edmund Daters, 2 Second Ave., Haverhill
• Craig E. and Stacey R. Mommer to Tim Lowe, 3267 325th St., Gilman
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, a theft valued between $500 – $1,000 was reported in the 200 block of West Grant Street.
• On Wednesday, a hit and run accident was reported in the 2000 block of S. Center Street.
• On Wednesday, Donald Daniel, 57, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Juan Reyes, 26, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Randy Edwards, 57, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Shauna Downing, 27, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Jakub Wright, 37, was arrested for interference with corrections officials and public intoxication-first offense.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Saturday, two burglaries and a theft of a motor vehicle was reported to the Marshall County Sheriff’s Office.
• On Wednesday, a theft from a motor vehicle was reported in Marshall County.
• On Wednesday, four burglaries and four thefts from motor vehicles was reported in the town of Gilman.
• On Wednesday, Trevor Leighton Muller, 32, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Jacey Michelle Roberts, 24, was arrested on a warrant.