Daily Record, Nov. 28, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Rodolfo Marcelino Sadie Jr. made an initial appearance on a possession of marijuana with the intent to deliver. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 14. Sadie was released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services and is to report to the adult probation office within 48 hours to sign a pre-trial release agreement. The court further ordered the Sadie be photographed and fingerprinted in connection with this case by the end of work on Dec. 27.
• On Monday, Patrick McWilliams, 40, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and on a warrant.
• On Monday, Hrang Nawl, 34, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Rodolfo Sadie Jr., 39, was arrested for possession of marijuana with the intent to deliver.
• On Thursday, a pickup driven by Zachary Ross Cook, 26, of Marshalltown, was northbound on North Third Avenue when it left the roadway to the right and struck the business sign for Haley’s Deli. No injuries were reported. Cook was cited for striking fixtures. According to the police accident report, the driver was intoxicated and showed a datamaster result of .134. Damage to the Cook pickup was estimated at $5,000 while no damage was reported to the Haley sign.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Saturday, a hit and run incident was reported in the town of Melbourne.